What Neeru Bajwa has to say..............

Rahil's sweeto thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi guys, check out what Neeru has to say.
'I am completely lost without Amit (Sadh)'

Neeru Bajwa Actor

My first date:

It was a long time back when I was in school and I was 13. I was asked out for a dance by the most popular guy in the school. We went to a Halloween Party and I went dressed as the Devil. If that wasn't fun enough, the fact that I was with the most sought-after guy in the school made it even better!

Honesty to me means:

Everything. I think it's the basis and foundation of every relationship. One must not lie or cheat in a relationship, no matter what the situation.

Love is:

In one word, Life. It completes you. I don't need anything else if I have love. It means everything to me; and love can be for and from anyone — just a friend, your partner and even family.

My strengths:

Amit (Sadh). He completes me and I am completely lost without him

My weakness:

Amit again... because I am completely lost without him.

My favourite possession:

There is nothing in the world that I possess, which I cannot do without. But my most favourite possession is the time when Amit proposed to me and gave me a beautiful ring. So, my ring is my favourite possession.

If I could, I would:

Go bungee jumping with Amit. I am very scared of heights and I have had no guts to bungee jump at all, while Amit is into adventure sports. We are taking off to Canada soon and Amit says he wants to bungee jump with me there. It's giving me goose p***les to just think about it, but he is already preparing me in that direction.
As told to DHAVAL ROY

NO JUMPING JANE: Neeru Bajwa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*kavya=hot* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
aaawwww thats so sweet she loves him so much.
Thanx 4 sharing! 😊