DOTW:- Actor vs Character ~~Harsha Khandeparkar~~

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Guys,

I'm very happy with your response to the Dimple DOTW!! This week on the hotseat w have none other than:-

HARSHA KHANDEPARKAR

AKA

⭐️RAJSHREE GORADIA KOTHARI⭐️

Here are the questions you have to answer about Harsha:

1. Have you seen Harsha in her debut serial Neelanjana?

2. What was your first reaction when you saw Harsha (Neelanjana or HDHAA)

3. Has Harsha improved her acting from the Neelanjana days?

4. How do you describe Harsha as an actor?

5. Do you think Harsha can be termed as a fashion icon from the Telly industry?

6. Do you like how Harsha interacts with fans?

7. Harsha or Rajshree?

8. Do you think anyone can do the role of Rajshree better than Harsha? If yes, who?

9. If Harsha were to play any other character in already running show, who is it and why?

10. Your message for Harsha.

Please do participate actively, 'coz I'm sending the link to Harsha for reading!

⭐️Nidheya⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
1. Have you seen Harsha in her debut serial Neelanjana? No, though I have seen her short video in DMG😊

2. What was your first reaction when you saw Harsha (Neelanjana or HDHAA) HDHAA:- Very good actress.

3. Has Harsha improved her acting from the Neelanjana days? Have not seen her in N, so can't say.

4. How do you describe Harsha as an actor? Very very talented!!! She plays Rajshree to the T.

5. Do you think Harsha can be termed as a fashion icon from the Telly industry? Dunno...she hasn't done any events or such! But looks good in almost everything in HDHAA!😃

6. Do you like how Harsha interacts with fans? Yup. She is very friendly and down-to-earth!!

7. Harsha or Rajshree? Harsha, of course!

8. Do you think anyone can do the role of Rajshree better than Harsha? If yes, who? No, no one can be Rajshree Goradia Kothari except Harsha Khandeparkar!😳

9. If Harsha were to play any other character in already running show, who is it and why? Gunjan. Though I think she can act out any character!!⭐️

10. Your message for Harsha. You rock girl!! Come back soon on the silver screen in a ROCKING show!! Do a show with Manish, 'coz you two have AWESOME chemistry! I love HarIsh, the cutest couple EVER!! ROCK ON!!!👏👏

⭐️Nidheya⭐️

Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
1. Have you seen Harsha in her debut serial Neelanjana?No

2. What was your first reaction when you saw Harsha (Neelanjana or HDHAA) i thought her character was boring but she was pretty otherwise.

3. Has Harsha improved her acting from the Neelanjana days? iidk

4. How do you describe Harsha as an actor? she's damn good! Rajshri is definately a tough role.

5. Do you think Harsha can be termed as a fashion icon from the Telly industry? not really..

6. Do you like how Harsha interacts with fans? yeah, especially on hdhaa IF blog.

7. Harsha or Rajshree? Harsha

8. Do you think anyone can do the role of Rajshree better than Harsha? If yes, who? hmm not really..but Sanya could have done it too..

9. If Harsha were to play any other character in already running show, who is it and why? Gunjan or Avni because they are similar to Rajshree.

10. Your message for Harsha. Your an awesome actor, love the way u potray ur role. Love ur chemistry with Adi too.

navyasi thumbnail
1. Have you seen Harsha in her debut serial Neelanjana? i saw some episodes...

2. What was your first reaction when you saw Harsha (Neelanjana or HDHAA)she wore blue lenses in neelanjanaa n teid two chotis n looked like small cute kid

3. Has Harsha improved her acting from the Neelanjana days?yes

4. How do you describe Harsha as an actor?she was very good in neelanjanaa watever i saw of it but shes improved so much in hdhaa...

5. Do you think Harsha can be termed as a fashion icon from the Telly industry?hmmm dunnoo...

6. Do you like how Harsha interacts with fans?yesss she interacts on IF blog n FB too...

7. Harsha or Rajshree?harsha:)

8. Do you think anyone can do the role of Rajshree better than Harsha? If yes, who?noooo i don think so bcoz m so used to seein harsha as rajshree...

9. If Harsha were to play any other character in already running show, who is it and why?mayb akshara or mayb gunjan..

10. Your message for Harsha. u are a very god actor... pleas keep us entertained n keep smiling...