.::DOTW - What do u want to see in TMKOC ? ::.

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello friends , here's our next DOTW(Discussion Of The Week) for the TMKOC Section. I hope you all participate in it !! We have been here for a long time and so time has come that we get involved in some serious discussion about the happenings in the serial. πŸ˜ƒ  As you all know TMKOC is known for bringing up all the current issues and each of its episode teaches us something good , so why not discuss about it !!

Ohk so this week let us discuss what we would like to see in TMKOC in the future ?
Like as Priya suggested she would like to see Daya's mother coming and staying in Gokuldham society , so what would you guys like to see in the future ??

Hope you all enjoy in the discussion and we get some nice ideas for the future episodes of TMKOC !!! πŸ˜‰

Ishan
Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey nice DOTW let's i would like to see all of daya's family coming over for few episodes πŸ˜†

Sunder getting married, or Popatlal i wanna see a wedding in the show

I want the man and women to exhange role eg. bhidhe can make aachar and madhvi can be a teacher  or daya can be at the store and jetha can be at home doing work πŸ˜†

I will come back with more...
Edited by pisces25 - 14 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
hehehehe awesome ideas Devanshi !!! 🀣

I would like to see Sunder getting married to Rita reporter πŸ˜† Actually few months ago there was a news that Sunder was getting married with Rita reporter but that has not happened yet !! πŸ˜”

I would like to see  a generation leap in TMKOC where Tappu would marry Sonu (much to Mr. Bhide's nightmare πŸ˜† ) and then the fusion of a Gujarati and Maharashtrian culture. I guess that would be even more interesting to watch. πŸ˜†

Also what Priya mentioned , if Daya's mother comes in Gokuldham then it would be fun to see poor Jetha's condition !!! πŸ˜† I guess many such interesting things can happen. The TMKOC cast should concentrate less on festivals as now and then we see them celebrating one or the other festival !!! πŸ˜† I know thats good but too much of it does make it boring !!! πŸ˜ƒ
pisces25 thumbnail
Ya it is quite boring when they show only festivals, but i love priya idea i want daya's mom to come over that will be one of the best episodes ever.

I love your generation gap idea πŸ˜† if tappu and sonu get married oh my my bhide worst nightmare having tapppu as his son in-law will be very funny and ya the fusion of the cultures will be interesting to watch as well!!

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hhmm as Ishan said i have mentioned Daya's mom coming to stay πŸ˜›

few more ideas

-Jetha misunderstands ke Daya is pregnant cause she asks for Imli n walks lil weirdly ,pain in tummy n nost common ultiyaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then Jetha informing Champaklal n Nattu kaka ko bhi pata chale ek aur seth aane wala haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i would like to see Jetha n Chamapaklal taking care of her n Daya confused all the time n Sunder also comes later everything is cleared but in end they show Jetha saying"kya yeh sach nahin ho sakta,Daya blushing Punching Jetha in tummy n leaves"🀣

-Would also like to see Babita pregnant the pain on Jetha's face n he in denial🀣🀣he curses Iyyer when ever he sees him
🀣

I know sab Pregnancy wale ideas hain aur bahut boring ho chuke hain but still😳

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
As u can see Jethalal is eager to learn swimming as babita is the coach so do u guys think that Jetha will don a girl's avataar just so that he can learn swimming from Babita ?? 🀣 🀣 LMAO that would really be hilarious !!! 🀣
pisces25 thumbnail
@ Ishan 🀣

Oh my my now that would be really funny to watch