Did you like this week episode (Headless man)?

Honeywalia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello friends so tell me did you like this week episode . i think the story is quite interesting and it's starting was Zabardast 👏 👏.........BEWARE OF HEADLESS MAN....................!!!!!!!!!😊😊
Edited by Honeywalia2009 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

me07me07 thumbnail
I love Aahat, and today's episode was awesome. I think that lady in red, and her goons stole all the headless man's money and stuff, and killed him. That's why he's taking revenge.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was good, not really scary but interesting nevertheless.
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The thing about aahat is the first episode is always good but the conclusion ruins it. The reason for murder never does justice to part 1. Like the scarecrow before you realize it's a scarecrow it was good after that it was just funny and the white ghost from last week. The mystery part was really good but her killing people for her own death was weird I never even got the hand thing. Hopefully the 4th's conclusion won't ruin the first part
Did they show anything bout the girl's evil twin
Honeywalia2009 thumbnail
yaaa even i liked the first part of headless man episode....😊😊.....it was awesome and very very interesting. i am with you SUKK4ever really the conclusion part did not did justice and was not up to the mark in all previous episodes........hope this time they don't ruin this fantastic first part........waiting for tonight....😆..!!!!!!!!!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey honey can you please edit the caps from your topic..As it considred shouting on IF...
Thanks...