MY 1 YR COMPLETED IN INDIA FORUMS

sabydeep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
friends ,with the support of ur love and company ,today 3rd december 2009,i have completed my 1 yr journey on india-forums.it has been a wonderful experience throughout.i have come across so many new friends,brothers ,sisters through this forum which i had never imagined.

i have experimented my capacities to write hindi poems with all ur love and appraisal which i had never even thought off.being a bengali ,i have tried to develop my hindi through the poems and got the enermous appreciation and love of all my friends.

all my friends have been very supportive throughout this 1 yr and i love them all. when i joined last yr,i was a sole one with no friends but while i am writing it now i have countless.

INDIA FORUMS has given me the opportunity to see the beautiful cg's,avis etc.pictures posted by my very talented friends,to be aware of various sorts of information and most importantly IT IS ONLY THROUGH THIS FORUM ,WITH THE SUPPORT OF MY FRIENDS I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MEET MY "BHAGWAN"-GURMEET.

if in this 1 yr-if unknowingly i have hurt anyone's feelings i beg pardon for that and i hope to continue this lovely journey with all of u.

a big round of thanks to all of u.

i am thankful to IF and all m friends and hope to continue this journey with all of u.

Edited by sabydeep - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Saby bhaiyya...
thank u sooooooooooooo much bhaiyya for this lovely post.....

https://www.carnival.com/CMS/images/ebv/images/SpecialOccasions/banner_congratulations.jpg
sabydeep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks swati,i am lucky to have a lovely sister like u.
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Saby bhaiyya Congratulations & u r supper
Edited by jwaleena - 14 years ago
bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations bhaiya. For you
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thts very nice saby
when we come here half the t ime we r scared and wondering if we wud be accepted here or not but then time flies we bond and make friends

good keep it up
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats Saby! We enjoyed having you as our friend! :)