Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

413185 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Sano88

No, Actually na u are just young and your hobbies are like a 50 year old man (dont mind) no body have kept Mohammad Rafi in their DP pic!!

no, mohd rafi's spectrum goes from old naats and ghazals to rock n roll, dance cabaret numbers, etc .. better than todays lame singers like sonu nigam who cries in all his songs... love him and kishore kumar.. today i like kk and udit narayan too..
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

no, mohd rafi's spectrum goes from old naats and ghazals to rock n roll, dance cabaret numbers, etc .. better than todays lame singers like sonu nigam who cries in all his songs... love him and kishore kumar.. today i like kk and udit narayan too..

todays singers arent so Bad, I like sonyu voice why you think he cries in every song????
Yea, MOHAMMAD Rafi was good and even today he is so famous.. But I'm shocked as you must be probably 19-20 i guess and you like him, well todays generation loves fast musik and tum usper atkay ho..
kiranheer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

my parents like singing of mohm rafi vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv much n u r rite he was vvvvvvvvvv god singer ๐Ÿ˜›
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranheer

hiiiiiii sano i agree with u hehe๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you๐Ÿ˜‰
kiranheer thumbnail

todays singers arent so Bad, I like sonyu voice why you think he cries in every song????
Yea, MOHAMMAD Rafi was good and even today he is so famous.. But I'm shocked as you must be probably 19-20 i guess and you like him, well todays generation loves fast musik and tum usper atkay ho..

u welcome once again i agree with uuuuuuuuuuuuu sano๐Ÿ˜ƒ
413185 thumbnail

haan yaar in sonus tribute to rafi he sings deewana mujhsa nahin but he makes it sound like a sentimental song.. today sonu is the best in sentimental songs but he doesnt sound as good in others.. plus he overdid songs sometimes like main agar kahoon..

oh i like fast songs, slow songs, songs of today and yesteryear... im open minded.. but in spite of that i have decided tht rafi is guru ๐Ÿ˜›
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranheer

[

u welcome once again i agree with uuuuuuuuuuuuu sano๐Ÿ˜ƒ

again thank youu
kiranheer thumbnail
sano which type f song u like????????????????????//
kiranheer thumbnail
again welcome๐Ÿ˜†
sanober. thumbnail

[

haan yaar in sonus tribute to rafi he sings deewana mujhsa nahin but he makes it sound like a sentimental song.. today sonu is the best in sentimental songs but he doesnt sound as good in others.. plus he overdid songs sometimes like main agar kahoon..

oh i like fast songs, slow songs, songs of today and yesteryear... im open minded.. but in spite of that i have decided tht rafi is guru ๐Ÿ˜›

@ red, Yea, i also dont like the idea for singing other singer songs as it drifts out the original song magic..๐Ÿ˜• But i like Sonu voice i think he bring out emotions in every song.. Mohammad Rafi was bBEST thats why he craeted his name and till now members love him but you๐Ÿ˜ฒ I cant listen to old songs ifeel sleepy, It doesnt mean i hate them i like them but only some of them..
OPEN MINDED?
Then MOHAMMAD Rafi pic/๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Sano88 - 14 years ago