3rd Episode: Definitely BETTER!!!

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Wow!!! What a brilliant epis this was!!! It was a million times better than the previous 2 episodes. There were a few flaws like why would the protagonists try to convince the first dead man's friend that there are no such things as ghosts when they themselves are ghost investigators? It was somewhat scary. I haven't quite gotten used to the idea about the same cast and the elfish boss who does nothing but order. But on the whole, it was brilliant. Hats off to B.P. Singh!!! Hopefully his BP returns to normal!!!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

413185 thumbnail
surely better, because i remember getting startled, which didnt happen with the 1st 2 shows...
altho the firangi lady made me laugh lol
debayon thumbnail
i was surprised to see the english lady, I have never see white people on indian serials except tom alter.
413185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

i was surprised to see the english lady, I have never see white people on indian serials except tom alter.

and bob christo

and tht guy who was priyanka chopra's manager from fashion lol
debayon thumbnail
this epi was slightly gross, though(the injection in the doctor's eye)
413185 thumbnail

this epi was slightly gross, though(the injection in the doctor's eye)

really? hmm i thought aahat was supposed to have stuff like this... problem ppl all want to make family shows these days, thts why cid has so much comedy and thats why wwe now has a wwe kids oriented plan.
debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

really? hmm i thought aahat was supposed to have stuff like this... problem ppl all want to make family shows these days, thts why cid has so much comedy and thats why wwe now has a wwe kids oriented plan.

Really!!!😆 actually I think that the quality has gone down. Also, I think we think that this Aahat is not scary because we were small kids when we watched serials like Aahat, X-zone.
413185 thumbnail

Really!!!😆 actually I think that the quality has gone down. Also, I think we think that this Aahat is not scary because we were small kids when we watched serials like Aahat, X-zone.

excellent point. I also feel that we are too accustomed to it... although i remember aahat being more eerie.. point to be noted, i am not scared of "jaws" anymore but dont find it corny 😆
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was definetely a million times better because the ghost is actually a real person but to me, it was not scary at all. How am I supposed to find white people scary =[[
413185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xserial_queenX

it was definetely a million times better because the ghost is actually a real person but to me, it was not scary at all. How am I supposed to find white people scary =[[

I find paris hilton plenty frightening.