Chacha Ch relaunches on Children's Day

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
SaharaOne celebrates children's day with inviting kids to pen an episode for its

The family of Chacha Choudhury
popular show Chacha Choudhary, which will be relaunched on that day.

The Chacha Choudhary family has a new addition in the form of Tuktuk, an evil dwarf, who comes all the way from Jupiter beginging Monday November 14, 2005. Along with Tuktuk Shakaloo also marks his entry into this fun filled, adventerous comic strip show.

The show will also invite kids to participate in a contest called, "Write an episode contest," wherein kids with help from their mothers write an episode for their favourite comic character. The winning entry will be aired as a special episode in this serien of writer's nas along with the mentiome at the beginning of the episode

The show now will have a single story running for the entire week, instead of a story in each episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhruvie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMg I love chacha chowdary 😛 .... i used to read his comic books in india...they were so interesting...
Nabila2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when i was young,i luved chachaji sooo...much[ 😉 n now also]! my lil brother 😊 who'z only 5 n iz also a biiiig fan of him!!!
Edited by Nabila2 - 18 years ago
punjabigl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i remember that i was also used to read chacha choudhary's comics in India, i realley liked them cuz the his comics were funny!!!!!!!!!!
PuIchritudinous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i used to read them....i still hav the biig collection ov these comics...whenever i get time i jus read them they r quite funny 😆