serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
LOL yeh itniii xcitingg baat thii?? =P
sonyfan28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya.....i also wana c shamoli n karan's interview on sbs
Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well it was a bit oviouse the kiss wasnt real
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
thanx for the update and video....
karan-kritika looked so cute together and funny...
kritika to karan ko bahut embarass kardiya woh kiss scenes ko lekar....karan was like a bachcha he bought toy helicopter....he is so funny yaar...both are so sweet.....bechari kritika was carrying the helicopter all day and night for him and he has nothing in his hands....
their friendship is so beautiful yaar.....may this friendship goes on throughout life...aur kush khabhari i guess still we have to wait till they confess themselves right now i am just enjoying their friendship....at least kuch to dikhaya na Karanika ke bhaare mein.....thanx sbs....its been long time since seeing them together like that......its like ages
Mages thumbnail
it was so obvious yaar the kiss is not real.....
but it should have given to ArJuhi and PraSha they would have justice to the whole scenes.....it would have given passion...love and intensity rather than lust
Mages thumbnail
all the best guys...
its a good news also....
but on second thoughts if it happens i just hope KMH 2 be unique and no ekta and her creative original trends of ruining stories....
remember kutumb which had pt 1 and 2... kutumb pt 1 was damn good but pt 2 was ruined by showing all her normal kraps...that i lost intrest in it ....i just hope they don't show like that in KMH 2....and may KMH 2 be so unique and ArJuhi being together always in every thick and thin of times.....
but then i am also scared for PKB since i am loving Vivaan-Kritika jodi alot nothing should ruin this new jodi on block....just hope all the best....and Kritika-Karan can do both BKT-PKB and KMH 2 together.....
well i think KMH 2 will happen on a right time....we just have to wait and have patience....we can't force them alot since it goes through alot of money and also the casting takes alot of time for other actors except for Karan-Kritika so we will have to wait..... sure they will care about our feelings and produce KMH 2 on a right time.....till then i am enjoying Karan and Kritika as Veeru and Prateeksha....at least they are on-screen thats enough for me......together to sbs hai na😉😉every now and then they will update us about Karanika😉like today they did with the funny interview of Karanika😆😆😳.....for KMH 2 we must give them sometime so that they can give us a good story...if KMH 2 happens i want it to be special with no ekta's normal kraps in it....i want it to be unique so i will give them all the time to write a good story for ArJuhi very special from KMH 1.....it should be a real passionate and intense love story that will melt our souls and hearts😳...
Edited by Mages - 14 years ago
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

all the best guys...

its a good news also....
but on second thoughts if it happens i just hope KMH 2 be unique and no ekta and her creative original trends of ruining stories....
remember kutumb which had pt 1 and 2... kutumb pt 1 was damn good but pt 2 was ruined by showing all her normal kraps...that i lost intrest in it ....i just hope they don't show like that in KMH 2....and may KMH 2 be so unique and ArJuhi being together always in every thick and thin of times.....
but then i am also scared for PKB since i am loving Vivaan-Kritika jodi alot nothing should ruin this new jodi on block....just hope all the best....and Kritika-Karan can do both BKT-PKB and KMH 2 together.....
well i think KMH 2 will happen on a right time....we just have to wait and have patience....we can't force them alot since it goes through alot of money and also the casting takes alot of time for other actors except for Karan-Kritika so we will have to wait..... sure they will care about our feelings and produce KMH 2 on a right time.....till then i am enjoying Karan and Kritika as Veeru and Prateeksha....at least they are on-screen thats enough for me......together to sbs hai na😉😉every now and then they will update us about Karanika😉like today they did with the funny interview of Karanika😆😆😳.....for KMH 2 we must give them sometime so that they can give us a good story...if KMH 2 happens i want it to be special with no ekta's normal kraps in it....i want it to be unique so i will give them all the time to write a good story for ArJuhi very special from KMH 1.....it should be a real passionate and intense love story that will melt our souls and hearts😳...

thank god ye puri duniya me koi to hai jo agrees with me. I just love karan n his acting ....If Karan is BT's trumph card..... truph card should not be wasted on bad story....Eventually KK2 turn to be togather on screen will come....I have faith in EKTA ...kuch bhi kaho that girl knows what works ...n when...
DShilpa
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allwaysindian

thank god ye puri duniya me koi to hai jo agrees with me. I just love karan n his acting ....If Karan is BT's trumph card..... truph card should not be wasted on bad story....Eventually KK2 turn to be togather on screen will come....I have faith in EKTA ...kuch bhi kaho that girl knows what works ...n when...
DShilpa

well yaar ekta did the same for kutumb with hiten-gauri....because of the rush of hiten-gauri fans ekta produce the 2nd real quick which was real damaged i quickly lost intrest in it but i cannot miss it because my mom is a reqular watcher and i always loved hiten-gauri jodi...so i had to watch it....
i don't want the same fate happens to KMH 2....i badly want KMH 2....but i don't want a stale story to ruin ArJuhi chemistry.....i want a perfect story for ArJuhi that will create a whole new chemistry of ArJuhi very different from KMH 1....KMH 1 was good i expect KMH 2 to be excellent...expectations will be very high for KMH 2 and i don't want it to be ruin...because it will kill the whole essence of KMH 1 too.....
thats why i would want to give time to Ekta..her creatives and NDTV Imagine so that they can give a whole new concept fot KMH 2 and write even more romantic and intense scenes of ArJuhi which will bring out a whole new chemistry of ArJuhi.....
KMH 1 shows ArJuhi is married and now KMH 2 will focus on their married life and the obstacles and some vamps trying to break their marriage if this krap is shown then it would be ekta's typical stories happened in all her shows.....i want ArJuhi married life to be different from her other couples.....a totally new and fresh story....i am just waiting for the right time.....so for now i am enjoying them as Veeru and Prateeksha....i am just loving Shashank-Prateeksha chemistry....a whole new unique and beautiful chemistry
khadija_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karanika.fan

wow! KMH home in beytaab forum!
awwwww i realy miss kmh! n karanika together!!
@khadija- lovely siggies! especially the first 1 😆 (kk smoking!!)

Thank You Sooooooooo Much....