Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
This was a very thoughtful, innovative, and foresighted gesture by the Dev Team.🤓 It gives KMHians a place to talk about Arjuhi going forward as the KMH forum gets archived.
Rulewise, i agree this is highly unusual... Rules, however, are not written in stone and meant to increase forum harmony and if this does that then wats the harm😊
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Of course Angel..he is also a part of KMH😳..in fact even I loved Salil's simplicity😳

oh Salil was so cute and very funny at the start of KMH and those two brothers of him r no less😆😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

oh Salil was so cute and very funny at the start of KMH and those two brothers of him r no less😆😆

Yeah - i loved that threesome and how they just ignoored Paddy😆😆
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anj, if I was Paddy and the mother to those naughty three boys I would have just killed my self🤣
ohhow I wish Shabbir had not pissed me off lately😔...I would have sit in here and talk abt him all day long🤣but I can't and don't even want to do that cos I am so angry with him😡
Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love kmh and arjuhi but i dont think putting this topic in bayttab fourm is right. it totally wrong. the kmh forum is still opened so there no excuse to open a topic in this forum.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

Anj, if I was Paddy and the mother to those naughty three boys I would have just killed my self🤣

ohhow I wish Shabbir had not pissed me off lately😔...I would have sit in here and talk abt him all day long🤣but I can't and don't even want to do that cos I am so angry with him😡

Gauri.. how is shabbo connected to KMH? He kept promising to appear on it but neva did😆😆 Why r u mad at him anyhow?
nightangel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Revolution is a part of life... cool decision of Dev team..!! 😊
DDLJ is immortal..everytime we talk we feel fresh..so as ARJUHI... feel fresh..!! 😉
Edited by nightangel - 14 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nightangel

Revolution is a part of life... cool decision of Dev team..!! 😊

DDLJ is immortal..everytime we talk we feel fresh..so as ARJUHI... feel fresh..!! 😉

well said sweety.... I m proud of Dev team....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Gauri.. how is shabbo connected to KMH? He kept promising to appear on it but neva did😆😆 Why r u mad at him anyhow?

Anj thatsc a long story now😆😆...Shabbo went totally underground na after Kayamath..on FB he was declaring that soon he will enter KMH..but that never happened and on top of that his prem leela with Miss.K started😆😆😆..so all fans of Shabbo including me r ready to pounce on him now😡😆
Coming to KMH...I agree with Pavs...We want KMH back😳..or at least Karan-Kritz in new show😳..
nightangel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@jyoti:-
Shaboo is busy with his new movie..named "Dehshat.." ..😳 it's already started on KMH time so he isn't much interested to enter in KMH...!! 007....😎 😉
ok let me show u wat he said on FB on his wall with his new look...
Shabbir AhluwaliaUpcoming movie Dehshat....!
Tue at 2:30pm Comment
<< this is his new look..!!