sabydeep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
gurmeet is really grt.he took the initiative to meet that old lady who had come all way from chandigarh to meet him.this shows gurmeet's greatness and big heart.seeing this old lady's meeting with gurmeet,i cldnt control my tears as i rememberd my meeting with gurmeet in baroda.i had got the same love,care and affection from gurmeet debina when i had met them .they r so down 2 earth ,so polite so humble yet the BESTEST OF BEST.

gurmeet and debina are the gem of humans.their soul is so pure and divine.they flourish their love on e1 .they try to make others happy

i cant express in words my feeling when i saw the video in sbs today.it simply refreshed my memory o meeting guru debi which i feel had been the luckiest day of my life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemisha05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabydeep

gurmeet is really grt.he took the initiative to meet that old lady who had come all way from chandigarh to meet him.this shows gurmeet's greatness and big heart.seeing this old lady's meeting with gurmeet,i cldnt control my tears as i rememberd my meeting with gurmeet in baroda.i had got the same love,care and affection from gurmeet debina when i had met them .they r so down 2 earth ,so polite so humble yet the BESTEST OF BEST.

gurmeet and debina are the gem of humans.their soul is so pure and divine.they flourish their love on e1 .they try to make others happy

i cant express in words my feeling when i saw the video in sbs today.it simply refreshed my memory o meeting guru debi which i feel had been the luckiest day of my life.

yeah bhai u r true...........n ur topic olso suits him......hez gr8888888 n u r olsooooooooo bindaas.......

bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
yes gurmeet was so great you are correct saby bhaiya, you are so lucky saby bhaiya you met gurmeet and debi ,thats ao great of you.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as you said bhaiya gurmet is the great among all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
PC_fan22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabydeep

yaa bhaiya gurmeet bhaiya is great......he's very very simple and family man....unki saadgi hi unki acchai dikhati h....and debi di...ki jitni tarrif karun kam h....she's very lucky ........and u also very lucky that u met them.....i had some pics of u and ur mom with gurmeet bhaiya and debi di...
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
saby bhaiyya u r really lucky.The lines r well written. Gurmeet is GR8
manishagwl2009 thumbnail
gurmeet ji great the great hai or always great rehenge..............
maine itna prem ram ji ka bhakto se or bhakto ka ram ji se kahi nahi dekha.............
so i m very lucky haaaaaaaaa bcoz made of rf member................
nd thanks bhaiya for swets line nd u are also great..................