Gurmeet meeting his Biggest fan on SBS-Video

dumbledore1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT39GdpJ5Ss[/YOUTUBE]

He was on SBS today guys! He met an old lady who came all the way from Chandigarh just to meet him. He is too sweet with elders...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manishagwl2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
know ki jo is world maine kisi se bht pyar kerta hai usekoi rok nahi sakta milne se but kese mile gurmeet hum tumse hum bhi apke big fan hai hum bhi apse bht pyar kerte hai
or asha kerte hai ki ap to mil nahi sakte but apka ek msg hi mil jayeeeeeee i miss u g.c.😭 nd thanks dear post for vdo
Khalrika thumbnail
Thnx dumbledore. Gurmi is the best.
musicndance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
oh my GOD how much that lady loves Gurmeet
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
gurmeet was always so sweet with elders definitely he is the KALKI avatar of LORD VISHNU.
jai shri ram,guru bhaiya rocks...
bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My god!!!Gurmeet is soooooo humble,charming...The lady is really very the most luckiest....Really.Mallikadi congo.Ur cg is used my the lady and gurmeet hold it.Mallikadi u too r very lucky.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sharmi, that was not my siggie dear. But Gurmeet was very sweet to that elderly lady. She adores him so much. Aww, that was too sweet, she kissed him and gave him some sweets. Sweetie pie eating sweets😆
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sharmi, I think that was Lalitha's siggie. Maybe Lalitha can confirm the pic he was holding given by that lady. That lady just adores Guru to pieces😃
Khalrika thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhoomja_2903

gurmeet was always so sweet with elders definitely he is the KALKI avatar of LORD VISHNU.
jai shri ram,guru bhaiya rocks...

Hey Bhoomja, I was thinking the same too. 😃
sabydeep thumbnail
gurmeet is really grt.he took the initiative to meet that old lady who had come all way from chandigarh to meet him.this shows gurmeet's greatness and big heart.seeing this old lady's meeting with gurmeet,i cldnt control my tears as i rememberd my meeting with gurmeet in baroda.i had got the same love,care and affection from gurmeet debina when i had met them .they r so down 2 earth ,so polite so humble yet the BESTEST OF BEST.

gurmeet and debina are the gem of humans.their soul is so pure and divine.they flourish their love on e1 .they try to make others happy

i cant express in words my feeling when i saw the video in sbs today.it simply refreshed my memory o meeting guru debi which i feel had been the luckiest day of my life till date