Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: trishancku

<br>Try google πŸ˜‰ and whenever you are free from BB and IF, try reading a concise, simplified version of The Ramayana.<br>

uh, i have read it.....But its a rather odd comparison to do :)
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Try google πŸ˜‰ and whenever you are free from BB and IF, try reading a concise, simplified version of The Ramayana.

LOL... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Trishancku ji, Hanuman ji didn't set his poonch on fire... Yahaan toh Bigg Boss himself seems to be on a suicide mission...

And yeh film wale bhi... they are supposed to be more superstitious... Ek ke baad ek flop ho rahin hain BB par advertised films... and still we have more of them lining up?! πŸ˜†
Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Chuny must be coming to promote his movie.

This year they are resorting to cheap tricks to promote the show. Kaka is coming, Jiah Khan is coming, Tanaz is comg................... πŸ˜”

all r comingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  btw shilpa is also in lineπŸ˜†
trishancku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_yv

uh, i have read it.....But its a rather odd comparison to do :)

Ok I'll make it simple. Hanumanji ki poonch is a type of idiom or figure of speech to describe things which are unnecessary elongated, dragged on or never ending. A similar Phrase which can be used is "Draupadi ki sari".
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ok I'll make it simple. Hanumanji ki poonch is a type of idiom or figure of speech to describe things which are unnecessary elongated, dragged on or never ending. A similar Phrase which can be used is "Draupadi ki sari".

Is that a genunie idiom in Kannada? I never heard this one in Hindi...

But to avoid accusations of spamming, Uh... I don't want another day wasted because of some boring has-been celebrity in the house... I mean, sending AK inside drew loud cheers from the housemates... How will they react when they see an aging, bald Chunkey Pandey... (Woh becharey kam yawn karte hain??)
trishancku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Is that a genunie idiom in Kannada? I never heard this one in Hindi...

But to avoid accusations of spamming, Uh... I don't want another day wasted because of some boring has-been celebrity in the house... I mean, sending AK inside drew loud cheers from the housemates... How will they react when they see an aging, bald Chunkey Pandey... (Woh becharey kam yawn karte hain??)

Yeah it definitely is and i' m pretty sure that i have listened the same used in Hindi as well (now don't ask me proofπŸ˜›).

Wait a minute, you guys are confusing me. The OP says that he is entering the house in place of Kambli on a Sunday. So i assumed he was a Bonafide participant of BB, whereas the talk is veering towards seeing Chunkey P as a celebrity guest who appears normally on the Saturday episode. Kuch batao yaar yeh kya ho raha hai yahan sachchi mein?πŸ€”
nish10a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please read the following article. I am not naming the actual website because the last time my article was not posted because I had named the website.

What's up with Bigg Boss this season that it is opening its gates to a lot of people? With barely 40 days left to go for the show to conclude, it's buzzed that Bigg Boss is offering yet another wild card (Vinod Kambli and Pravesh Rana were the earlier recipients) and the one who is likely to encash this is seasoned Bollywood actor Chunkey Pandey.

"Pandey was among the many celebs that were made the initial offer .Pandey couldn't take the show earlier but the channel and the production house are in talks with him again. If everything goes well, then Pandey will be entering the show anytime soon," says a source.

When contacted, Pandey said, "I'm sorry but I'm not supposed to talk about it." A source close to the actors informs, "Chunkey has been made the offer and he's contemplating over it. If things go smoothly then Pandey will be entering the show soon."

ecugals thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

why chunkey n all???????????????? tanny ko bhejo...it will be fun in d house!!

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bugger

DC .....i feel ....this Bb house can be named as BB zoo ...and i think  they shud sell out tickets to watch these losers in teh cage ........πŸ˜†.........tht wud go better than this show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ha yaar Bugs.....zoo mein ek bandar ki kami thi woh Chunky aake poora karega....Tickets bech ke jo paise milenge usse BB ka nuksaan to poora niklega.....Agar itna hi desperation hai TRp badhane ka then get Akashdeep Sehgal and Anaida (the latter jsut ot irritate him)....
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ugh not again!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•