The pilot episode didn't build a strong foundation

413185 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I feel that starting of with a mission in the first episode was kind of a bad idea. There was no proper introduction to the main characters, considering that these guys will be here every week, a better intro could have been made. Also the 3 people just being equipped with a camera is kind of lame.

as the person who started the pasar team acts naive topic, rightly said, they should have been equipped with better stuff.

Also having an institute with a funny looking old guy is kinda lame.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

I feel that starting of with a mission in the first episode was kind of a bad idea. There was no proper introduction to the main characters, considering that these guys will be here every week, a better intro could have been made. Also the 3 people just being equipped with a camera is kind of lame.

as the person who started the pasar team acts naive topic, rightly said, they should have been equipped with better stuff.

Also having an institute with a funny looking old guy is kinda lame.

you've said it!!!
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha that old guy looks like a ghost himself, I wish they made it look more serious. this show is funnier than anything. I hate it now. I want horror and not comedy.
413185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

haha that old guy looks like a ghost himself, I wish they made it look more serious. this show is funnier than anything. I hate it now. I want horror and not comedy.

ask bp singh to make a comedy show.. maybe it'll be scary 😆