Aahat is helping me burn calories

adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Okay, seriously?? Is this supposed to be horror? Okay, the fist episode,,,I thought it was really bad so I thought "okayy I'll see next week's. Maybe it'll be better" but Nov 20 and 21st's episode was even funnier. The scarecrow was not even scary! it looked like the gingerbread man. At first when they just showed hands, I thought it was a broom killing people. It was too funny. The whole show helped me lose a lot of calories. But where did the old aahat go It used to be soo scary. I want the good scary storylines back!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funnymonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lol haha broom killing man....i thought it was a tree hugger mummy who was killing people who abused mother nature lol....i agree with you aahat used to be so scary and i miss those good old storylines which used to scare you to go to bathroom alone lol. but this season is so funny it should be on comedy circus i am sure archana will die from laughter
413185 thumbnail
it's not horrifying by any means, especially when compared to the old aahat, so its better not to compare the 2... but its kinda interesting individually... im a bit sad tho, they could have just resumed the old aahat,

like i said b4, its no better than shhhh koi hai, and even that was slightly scarier.
akshararocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aahat used to be really scary...even the theme music used to spook u out.....frankly this is like a comedy show...evrything frm makeup 2 acting, even by the leads is exaggerated.....its like indians are regressing in the genre of horrors....hope 2 see good old stories as in the original aahat and X-zone....
Edited by akshararocks - 14 years ago
413185 thumbnail
agreed x zone was amazing...

also, i dont think they should have a repeat cast...
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OK, let me make one thing clear: YOU CANNOT HAVE A HORROR SHOW WITH THE SAME CAST!!! B.P. SINGH WAKE UP!!!!
adiroykapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: gupta22kg

lol haha broom killing man....i thought it was a tree hugger mummy who was killing people who abused mother nature lol....i agree with you aahat used to be so scary and i miss those good old storylines which used to scare you to go to bathroom alone lol. but this season is so funny it should be on comedy circus i am sure archana will die from laughter

Agreed! I was going to say it's funnier than comedy circus.
adiroykapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

OK, let me make one thing clear: YOU CANNOT HAVE A HORROR SHOW WITH THE SAME CAST!!! B.P. SINGH WAKE UP!!!!

I know!! Just the idea that these same 3 people have to video tape some spirit or whatever kills the mood for horror. Basically every episode will have similar concepts. This show is like CID mixed with comedy circus. 😆
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Xserial_queenX

I know!! Just the idea that these same 3 people have to video tape some spirit or whatever kills the mood for horror. Basically every episode will have similar concepts. This show is like CID mixed with comedy circus. 😆

Exactly, I was literally crying during the scarecrow scene.... but not from fear, but from disappointment!!! I mean, how can you videotape ghosts, when you know that you cannot capture ghosts on cameras? Do the producers think that we know nothing? They should have like hi-fi equipment. Also, the saas-bahu emotion doesn't work in horror serials!!!
Edited by debayon - 14 years ago
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xserial_queenX

Okay, seriously?? Is this supposed to be horror? Okay, the fist episode,,,I thought it was really bad so I thought "okayy I'll see next week's. Maybe it'll be better" but Nov 20 and 21st's episode was even funnier. The scarecrow was not even scary! it looked like the gingerbread man. At first when they just showed hands, I thought it was a broom killing people. It was too funny. The whole show helped me lose a lot of calories. But where did the old aahat go It used to be soo scary. I want the good scary storylines back!!

@red - LMFAO....i so agree....🤣 🤣 ....

Aahat was supposed to be scary .....but its just HOWLARIOUS.....like seriously... SCARECROW?? 🤣 🤣 i just couldnt stop laughing....🤣🤣

and all the special effects are just tacky.....heck...they dont even have a proper storyline .... 🤢 🤢