Dhananjay Singhania Ran's lawyer;)

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
awwwwww i reallllyy liked dhananjay singhaniaaaa awwwwww
the policeman was sayingg stupid stufff i dun understand half of itt..😆
his language...but he was maybe saying sumthing lyk thanda b hogayaa
to our heroo ranvirrrrrrrrr😛..n dhananjay saidd thanda haiiii tu danday marney ka irada
tu nahey hainaaa😡😆😡
that policeman needed sumone lyk Dhananjay
TIT FOR TAT aiseeyyy policeman ko aisaa lawyer hee theek karegaaa😳
then he saiddd k tum ranvir per cases banaa rae hoo khuddd tum per bhe cases ban saktey
hainnn😆he hadn't closed his shirt buttons n he didnt give FIR copy on tym😡😡😡
then dhananjay ne hamarey hottttieeeee handsummm RANVIRRRR ko kahaa k nyce shirt per thori gandey
hogaye hain ghar se nayee kapre mangwa loo😳n he said chinta mat kerooo mai tumhain kuch nae honey dungaa justt stay cooolll KEWLL cooolll😳
areyyy h0ttie tuu HAWTTTTTTTTT haii c00l kaise h00😆
HAPPPYYYYYYYYY cux ran ka lawyer agayaa n now dat police walaaa will behave hismelfffff😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

452831 thumbnail
nice topic dina...........even i luvd dhananjayas character alottttttt....................he was full of attitude ........n confidence with which he shuts inspectors mouth.................it was awwwwwwwsome
d way he said to ranveer............jab waqt bura ho to chup rehna chaiye.......aur jab accha ho to dhol bajaney chaiye.............he seems to b sooooooooo intelligent
I truly luv strong characters like him...........intelligent, go getters ,full of confidence n attitude........
Edited by RagvirRocks - 14 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm really enjoying is attitude like seriously...He is soooooooo confident...amazing I was really impressed when he entered the show baaki jab shaam ko dekhungi tab bataungi. I'm sur ehe must've done a tremendous job 😊
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dhananjay Singhania's character has brought so much POWER to the show. It is fantastic. I was relieved for Ranveer. I had been thinking that the Inspector will beat up Ranveer in the lock up for raising his hand on him but thank god that did not happen. The way he came to meet Ranveer at the police station was so powerful itself. He consoled him as well as us (the Viewers) in the process that everything will be fine at the end of the day.😊
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yess kya data hai police wale ko usne i m really impressed wow

Originally posted by: RagvirRocks

nice topic dina...........even i luvd dhananjayas character alottttttt....................he was full of attitude ........n confidence with which he shuts inspectors mouth.................it was awwwwwwwsome

d way he said to ranveer............jab waqt bura ho to chup rehna chaiye.......aur jab accha ho to dhol bajaney chaiye.............he seems to b sooooooooo intelligent
I truly luv strong characters like him...........intelligent, go getters ,full of confidence n attitude........

Yessss he is reallly c0nfident he's g0t it alll which needs t0 be in da lawyer jaisaa uska description
thaa waisaa he w0h niklaaaa😛
thankG0DDDDDDDDDD my jannnu ran is in safe handssssssssss👏👏
thanks f0r liking the t0pic sis😃
m happy he did shut dat inspect0rs m0uth😉

Originally posted by: s.sanj90

I'm really enjoying is attitude like seriously...He is soooooooo confident...amazing I was really impressed when he entered the show baaki jab shaam ko dekhungi tab bataungi. I'm sur ehe must've done a tremendous job 😊

Yess sanjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj😃😃😃he is s0 full 0f c0nfidenceeeeeeee👏👏
m relieved my ranvir is in safee handss n hes n0t b0ringg..singhania is nycee i lyk his attitude n stylee😆n u my shweeet sistaaaaaaaaa get well s00nnn😳😳muwahhh

Originally posted by: monikameghan

Dhananjay Singhania's character has brought so much POWER to the show. It is fantastic. I was relieved for Ranveer. I had been thinking that the Inspector will beat up Ranveer in the lock up for raising his hand on him but thank god that did not happen. The way he came to meet Ranveer at the police station was so powerful itself. He consoled him as well as us (the Viewers) in the process that everything will be fine at the end of the day.😊

completelyyyyyyyyyyyy agre wid u😃
yes m als0 s0 s0 s0000000 relievedddddddddddd n0w my ran is in safee handsss😳😳
yesssss inshallahh singhania will win dis caee 0ur her0 h0ttie will be 0ut ASAPP😳
yea n he said nycee shirtt t0 cutiepieee😆
awwwww shirtt se lekerrrrrr sh0es tak frm his head t0 t0e hes tu very veyr ncyee ji😛

Originally posted by: simransalekh

yess kya data hai police wale ko usne i m really impressed wow

Yea simrannnnnnnn😳
hes s0 gudddddd n full 0f c0nfidenceeeee👏👏
i luvddd da way he shut nspect0rs m0uth😆
yayyyyyyyyy sum1 very nyce has cum m sure he'll savee rannnnnnnnnnnnnnn😳
n 0ur alu ji w0h bhe kafiii impressed lagey singhania se😆
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly Saniha! Same here...i kinda like this Dhananjay as well!...he may be stern n emotionless, but his attitude really stands out...he knows exactly what he's doing n how to take control of situations! Liked the way he simply walked up to Ranvir, complimented his shirt asking him to get into new clothes, gave Ranvir some assurance & asked him not to utter a word before that Inspector!...his confidence n poise was Gr8!...n the way Dhananjay handled that Inspector...Hats Off to him!! That goon Inspector sure was getting on my nerves but Dhananjay ke samne uski ek na chali...LOLZ!!...n when Dhananjay said: "don't remind me of lawpoints n Articles or else i won't leave you in a state to do any more reminding.."...Boy!! That Inspector's face was worth watching...not a word after that!...This lawyer track should make for an interesting watch!