Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
So Amar has made an entry into Bidai as Dhananjay Singhania...'twas goo watching him back on screen after Kyunki & Virasat n he did a pretty good job in both those soaps!!...n for his character...i kinda like this Dhananjay...he may stern n emotionless, but his attitude really stands out...he knows exactly what he's doing n how to take control of situations! Liked the way he simply walked up to Ranvir, complimented his shirt asking him to get into new clothes, gave Ranvir some assurance & asked him not to utter a word before that Inspector!...n the way Dhananjay handled that Inspector...Hats Off to him!! That goon Inspector sure was getting on my nerves but Dhananjay ke samne uski ek na chali...n when Dhananjay said: "don't remind me of lawpoints n Articles.."...Boy!! That Inspector's face was worth watching...not a word after that!...This lawyer track should make for an interesting watch!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cant wait to see how far he will go in order to try and get proof/evidence
Lennie thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Lennie thumbnail
Loving him still 😃 I liked the way he was looking at them when Ragini was going abit crazy as she wanted to go meet Ranvir
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Loving him still 😃 I liked the way he was looking at them when Ragini was going abit crazy as she wanted to go meet Ranvir

me 2 also. DS is very smart. and d precap compel me 2 appreciatye him more & more......😊😊
222864 thumbnail

His attitude says that he means business...

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amar is a very talented actor. He was simply brilliant in Virasat. He is doing a wonderful job in Bidaai. He has a great screen presence.