Dhananjay Singhania App Thread

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I like Amarr, always have done
I am liking him in here so far, so this a thread for him and his character who is here for a short time
I love his take on the fact he doesnt like talking about emotions any kind of talk related to that and its all about the fight and to win the fight, and however you obtain the truth

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I am not sure if I saw him in any other serial before, but I like him in today's episode, the way he made the inspector shut up.........
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amar is doing great job as dhananjay singhania
I have always liked him as mihir #1 but likng him as dhananjay singhania even more, loved his attitude and the way he shut the stupid inspector
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like his actingg todayyyy.....goood actor......:)))).......
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

I am not sure if I saw him in any other serial before, but I like him in today's episode, the way he made the inspector shut up.........

He was the original Mihir Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, also was in Kkusum, and recently was in the show Chand Ke Paar Chalo, and then Maa and also just finished his track on Doli Saja Ke - thats all i remember seeing him in
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: dharaa

Amar is doing great job as dhananjay singhania
I have always liked him as mihir #1 but likng him as dhananjay singhania even more, loved his attitude and the way he shut the stupid inspector

I did too, he knows what to say and how to say it and his advice to Ranveer about keeping his mind cool and not say anything until the time is right
I love the fact Amar is wearing glasses for this role, i prefer him with glasses as i remembered how good he looked in them when he came in Kkusum
dharaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I did too, he knows what to say and how to say it and his advice to Ranveer about keeping his mind cool and not say anything until the time is right
I love the fact Amar is wearing glasses for this role, i prefer him with glasses as i remembered how good he looked in them when he came in Kkusum

he was in kkusum also?? dont remember seeing him there

he looks really good with the glasses, and his dressing style is really good out here, so far i m really loving him

Lennie thumbnail

he was in kkusum also?? dont remember seeing him there - it was after when Shilpa Saklani took over the role of Kkusum
he looks really good with the glasses, and his dressing style is really good out here, so far i m really loving him - me too, looks cool with the glasses and hair gelled back, i like how he smiles, i didnt think he would all the time but he does - shows how confident he is in a good strong way not a sly ego way

dharaa thumbnail

Shilpa was in kkusum???

I just remember nausheen and maansi playing kkusum's role

I am really liking his attitude specially cuz he has been really sweet to Ranvir today and after seeing his attitude I m quiet confident that with his help Ranvir will be back soon

Lennie thumbnail

Shilpa was in kkusum??? yep Shilpa took over the role from Mansi (i am pretty sure) - here is her first scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-bKlvCVbvQ

I just remember nausheen and maansi playing kkusum's role

I am really liking his attitude specially cuz he has been really sweet to Ranvir today and after seeing his attitude I m quiet confident that with his help Ranvir will be back soon, i think so too, hopefully get him a bail atleast and i hope Ragini stops crying and decides to be strong

Word Count: 0