Strange happenings in Tennessee..!

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Strange happenings in Tennessee A piece of land in Tennessee that affects your mind?😕

My friend's husband told him when he was stationed many years ago in Tennessee that he and his fellow soldiers heard strange tales of a piece of land that affects your mind. They were told it was the Bermuda Triangle on land!He decided to check this out with 2 other soldiers because they thought it was a joke? They thought some guys were going to try and scare them. They went deep into the forest or woods and found the piece of land as they were told that there was a very large dead tree there. It was in the middle of no where.The tree was described as very tall and black. There was no leaves or anything. It looked like it should have fell down years ago. It looked very old? They noticed a big difference when they got to this part of the woods as it was very quiet? They said there were no birds chirping? No sounds of any insects or animals. But on the way there they heard and saw many? Also the land aroundthe tree looked dead? They brought some folding chairs as they were told to watch and they would see strange amazing things? They sat about 200 feet from the tree about an hour went by when they saw a bird flying. The bird landed on the tree and immediately dropped dead on the ground? They were still not convinced that anything supernatural had happened. They dared it other to sit bythe tree! One took the dare and placed a chair under the tree and sat down. After less than 15 minutes went by when the soldier in the chair started to look strange. His eyes looked pale his skin color went very pale? Then he gripped the chair sides with both hands and his face was all contorted or unnatural looking. The other two soldiers were scared. They decided to put him from the chair, when they grabbed his arms they said that they felt a cold strange feeling a kind of evil? Remember they didn't believe in these things! They said they started to feel their energy draining? It was not easy to pull their buddy fromthe chair, but why? They finally got him and put him on the ground a few hundred feel from the tree . He was in a daze like he was unconscious? After some water and about 10 minutes he came around. He asked why they did not stopthe chair from spinning? They said what are you talking about? The chair never moved? He insisted that the chair was spinning like a hundred miles per hours? They said it never happened. They went back to the tree and were the chair sat was a fresh circle in the dirt under the chair legs about 2 or 2 1/2" deep like the chair had been spinning! Also the dead bird was gone? They were really shocked and decided to get out of there fast. 😕
They had to carry their buddy and they left the chairs ect... when they got about 3 miles away their friend was now able to walk but scared to death! They kept quiet about this for some time and a few months later after being questioned about what happened finally told a fewsoldiers. They also did not believe and wanted to see this tree. My husband and his friends took them there but something changed? There was a new fence put up that surrounded the tree in a square? There were signs on the fence that said NO TRESPASSING U.S. PROPERTY? Has anybody ever heard of this piece of land or of anystrange tales that have a large dead tree in them??? This is no joke please let me know! I told this story exactly the way I heard it and no one was laughing. They were very scared. I have tried to find out about this but I have found nothing.😳

C89😕