dream about guru,debi,ankit and so on.

bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hai friends,it is not the desire of yours regarding guru,debi,ankit...as we all think about guru,debi ,praphulla and ankit most of the time,their faces and facts about them stored in our subconsious mind so mostly many got dream about them in their sleep,so here you pls explain your dream and enjoy.

till now i got three dreams,you must explain that dream so it is nice to share our views.
Edited by bhoomja_2903 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Dream 1:
during rajyabhishek of ramji,i just entered the palace suddenly sita mata tells ramji that your sister was coming and sita mata hugs me and ramji bless me,dream gets over.

Dream 2:
on the day of diwali,guru,debi and ankit come to my house with mishti,swati di ,manisha and nemisha(others do not get angry) i just prepare sweets and food and serve them all eat and gave many gifts and i gave them a flower vase each,dream gets over.

Dream 3:so funny dream.in ppaw house of gd, a thief comes guru-debi do not know what to do suddenly lucky transforms into hanuman and beat all and handovered to the police man.
after this dream gets over,i laugh that night itself continuously for more than io minutes.

so friends share your dreams and enjoy more here..........
musicndance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
your dreams are really nice
well this are my very small dreams and my sister 's is also given
1st dream
i saw a dream of gurmeet 's birthday party and all the ramayan cast was there they dancing and singing and taking photos . dream went on like this ....over
2nd dream
i saw gurmeet and debina dancing wearing white and ble mixed colour dress and it was very beautiful
my sister's
our family was gong to a shopping mall. we saw gurmeet and debina with two cute infants. they were alsop going to the same mall. we met them and they gave their kids to us and went to shop. we two wee playing with the kids. after ashopping gurmee t and debina came and took their kids said bye and went. i laughed a lot after hearing this dream
rupalip thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice Topic Bhoomja
U r very right we all saw some similar dreams ..
Mine urs Hanuman one too funny
Lucky transformed into Hanuman
Great
but tru
in ppaw tehy wld have got that part also
Wanted to see how they react ..

Hey music dance
Ur dream
My God
U played with their kids
means right now they are doing baby sitting and u did the same in dream
COOL
Great

Well Even I saw some but not like u guys
I just saw like some interview is coming and I met them

akshita22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiiiiii bhoomja ..ur dream ws gud n interesting yar n musicdance urs too...
i also saw many small-small dreams...
m sharing some...
dream1...i saw dat dey came 2 jabalpur n i spend lots of tym wid dem n had lots of fun..........i ws vry happy......
dream2...dey were in dere vanvasi dress n i ws also wid dem in dere shooting....dat ws lovely moment.....
sorry sum i forgot as dey ws vry small n sumtyms i jst saw dem...
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice topic suba..
well i hv a long list..bt my fav is when gurmeet came in my clg as my teacher...

musicndance thumbnail
swati u dreamed gurmeet as ur teacher wow
musicndance thumbnail
thanks rupalip fir liking the dream actually it is my sister 's not mine any thanks😎
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupalip

<br>Nice Topic Bhoomja <br>U r very right we all saw some similar dreams ..<br>Mine urs Hanuman one too funny <br>Lucky transformed into Hanuman <br>Great <br>but tru <br>in ppaw tehy wld have got that part also <br>Wanted to see how they react ..<br><br><br>Hey music dance <br>Ur dream <br>My God<br>U played with their kids <br>means right now they are doing baby sitting and u did the same in dream <br>COOL <br>Great <br><br>Well Even I saw some but not like u guys <br>I just saw like some interview is coming and I met them <br><br>

thank you rupa di for liking this topic,yours dream also very nice,anyway all got a dream like me thats our unity.
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
music n dance your sisters dream was so nice,you didn't get any dreams...

swati di if gurmeet is my professor i am definitely not concentrate in class ,i just talk with him the whole day.

akshita even you got your dream also in jabalpur,so nice dreams

pls comeout with your wonderful dreams.