funnymonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

the three people 2 guys and a girl they act like they dont know anything about paranormal activity and carry only a video camera...shouldn't they be carrying a hi fi equipment gear that catches and monitor ghost activity?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
exactly... ! better aahat had sticked to its old thrilling-shocking suspense formula rather than stupid horror flicks..
sensodyne thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even i was thinking same thing.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's would I thought. Plus, in the beginning, they said that they were in the institute for such a long time, they should be used to this stuff.
funnymonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i am confused on one thing are they gonna pick the same 3 people and the story is gonna revolve around them??? becuase if that's the case then this show is gonna suck and who was that old guy???? lol

Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gupta22kg

i am confused on one thing are they gonna pick the same 3 people and the story is gonna revolve around them??? becuase if that's the case then this show is gonna suck and who was that old guy???? lol

The story does revovle around them but only a little bit. They are like investigators so they will be invetigating new paranormal stories and solving them every week :)
413185 thumbnail
that old guy is hilarious lol
roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i thought this first then i said .... tek hai unk damagh mein kuch tu hoga na