Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anusha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: riks1

yaar...we are being provoked to cross our limitsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰i thought he'll ask heer whether he can accompany her to the showerπŸ˜†
Kehthe hain HC ki dewaanis think alike exactly i thought the same ..may be he will ask in her ears " any help darling " but no..Yeh ladka bhi na even i expressed my depression to my sister in phone also..she was laughing at me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But kya karu i realy cant come out of his magical spell he was looking dashing and stunning ..I was all the way busy in drooling over him..The way Prem slept in Heer's lap
πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ*me faints *πŸ˜†

u know anu.....these awards should be decided by voting.....not any jury or so...but watever...i'm praying and all my wishes are with him...😊😊😊
Yes di do they know how awards are given..damn jury..How can they depend on Jury ..SPA is full dirty jury based and satyanaash kardiye..Now i swear i will kill all the jury members if HC wont win..me too praying sisπŸ˜ƒ
vandy

Word Count: 1

-Anusha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Some Phrooling Pics from Today's episode 😳

Edited by Anusha10 - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anusha10

Kehthe hain HC ki dewaanis think alike exactly i thought the same ..may be he will ask in her ears " any help darling " but no..Yeh ladka bhi na even i expressed my depression to my sister in phone also..she was laughing at me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

see...we all expected the sameπŸ˜†i think the scene was cut off in between...second half will be shown tommπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But kya karu i realy cant come out of his magical spell he was looking dashing and stunning ..I was all the way busy in drooling over him..The way Prem slept in Heer's lap
πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ*me faints *πŸ˜†
same here dear.....πŸ˜‰

Yes di do they know how awards are given..damn jury..How can they depend on Jury ..SPA is full dirty jury based and satyanaash kardiye..Now i swear i will kill all the jury members if HC wont win..me too praying sisπŸ˜ƒ
well this is ITA and its different from SPA😊
vandy

VandyP thumbnail

kya scene hai!
😍😍😍
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hhmmm Anu Vandu Loved HC ka clothes today,seems uska personal kapde hain not from Production house,wht do u all think??

Totally loved the T Shirt n jacket😍

Priya

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: 371768

Hi guys!!
I'm Somu and i'm a new member here...i really really like Harshad Chopda...n that too cince a very looong time..!! 😳
I'd b glad to make some friends here...!! 😊

Hey Somu😊

Welcome Shelcome to HCFCπŸ€—

sahi long time how come u never found this mad house of HCπŸ˜³πŸ˜†u will find lloads of Harshad deewani's here πŸ˜‰

hhmm so first tell me which is ur Fav Harshad Role which he has potrayed till nowπŸ˜‰

Priya

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

hhmmm Anu Vandu Loved HC ka clothes today,seems uska personal kapde hain not from Production house,wht do u all think??

Totally loved the T Shirt n jacket😍

Priya

yes prii😳
subah hi i was complaining to alina seeing the rehersal pics y can't prem wear them...aur meri muraad poori ho gayi😍
i think it were hc's own clothes coz he wore the same for the SBS rehersals
vandy
Iriss thumbnail

hello prii.....πŸ€—hello dearπŸ˜ƒ
yes prii......my hands were itching to discuss hc right from the moment i saw him rehersing for those songs......gosh...he looked so cool.....yaar why doesn't he wear some casuals in kdmDekha Vandu aaj hi tera mansha pori hue we saw him in casualsπŸ˜›Harsahd loked so good😍😍😍😍😍😍but tired also😭
he'll rock!😳He rocked reπŸ‘
chalo alina is...here...and with the ITA awards tonight....can't wait to discuss!yesh today is big day keeping fingers crossedπŸ˜›i m sure Harshad will win warna Bhagwan bachaye unn Jury walon ko mujhse😑
vandy

Word Count: 0

Iriss thumbnail

yes prii😳
subah hi i was complaining to alina seeing the rehersal pics y can't prem wear them...aur meri muraad poori ho gayi😍yesh i replied thereπŸ˜†chalo Vandu abb se tu roz roz complain karna shuru karπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think it were hc's own clothes coz he wore the same for the SBS rehersalsyesh i think no time for change so just shoot in those clothes itself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Harshad's jacket,Tee n Jeans was
😍😍😍

chal Vandu let's discuss Prem'sinnocenceπŸ˜›
vandy

Word Count: 0

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

Hiya Priya di...how are you??Hey AlinaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I know its time to celebrate so many reasons to do that After 5 months of wait we finally got Prem to know he never did anything wrongπŸ˜›

..Same here di...I'm more excited to see "Prem ki Naiyya" one !!!!😍😍😍😍😍Haila me also i m jyada excited to see him on Prem ki Naiyaa😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Harshad ALL THE BEST FOR TODAYπŸ‘πŸΌ...Harshad...We Know You Will Rock !!!!Ditto on thisπŸ˜ƒ

Priya