Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: 371768

Hey Vandana!!
Nice 2 meet you...sure i'll make sure i read the rules on Page 1!! 😊

i actually love him 4m the day Kis Des started...bt i never really joined ny fc or wrote on the forum...n then it kept increasin n i was lik thts it i need a place 2 talk n drool over him so i joined!! 😳

thats great!!!
yes...hc is addictive..once if you start drooling to ur hearts's content over him...there's no stopping to it.....πŸ˜‰
so...as u said...u've watched kdm from day 1...wat has been ur fav prem scene so far??
vandy
371768 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riks1

thats great!!!
yes...hc is addictive..once if you start drooling to ur hearts's content over him...there's no stopping to it.....πŸ˜‰
so...as u said...u've watched kdm from day 1...wat has been ur fav prem scene so far??
vandy

yeah....he's just 2 gud!!

yeah...i watched KDM 4m day 1...initially not regularly coz it used to come in my board class....bt then slowly i absolutely cudn't resist watching..!! now i hard;y get 2 watch as i live in hostel n there's no tv...bt soon my hols will start n i'll watch again πŸ˜ƒ
my favourite prem scene...hmm....this is a difficult question...there r soo many actually....may b the one where he teases heer in their engagement party..loved tht...!! n also wen he proposes 2 her officially the 1st time...in front of his mom n all...loved tht 😳

i actually loved all gaurav scenes also...he looked hot in those...!! 😳

ok i gtg sleep now...its really late here...
it was nice talking 2 u here...meet u tomorrow...byee...!!

Edited by 371768 - 14 years ago
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Alina, Anusha, Prii, Vandy n all....
me here today...not feeling well since last 3 days... I've got Flu... I need some jadu ki jhappis... πŸ€—
Congrats for new FC.... last one was speedy one na?... great going guys.... πŸ‘
how are y'all? i am still half unconscious....loved sbs rehearsal the most... yes Harshad in black 😍 and he is munching gum this time... not pakoras.... πŸ˜†
so are you all confident that HC will win the ITA?.... hmm vandy?... πŸ˜†
yes i am 100%... no lallu panju can stand before HC.... wonder what iis he wearing in performance... I am most excited to see Prem ki naiyya dance steps... in the rehearsals all the steps looked hatke... and plus hc adding his own style to it makes it more interesting to watch...
KDM - finally Prem is free from all his worries and guiltiness... Harshad n his expressions ke kya kehne... the best one was in court after judge announced his final verdict... anger, happiness, frustration for all those six years blaming himself for something he never did!!!... Harshad exactly knows when to move which muscle...
I wanted to see 18th june Prem when DJ started blaming Heer for Ash's condition... he should have interrupted DJ with a loud "Ek Minute, Bassss Chachi" ...Lalu yapping all his bhashans and takes credit...😡.. naam bade darshan chotte.... πŸ˜†
Now i think the family who will buy their vacation house is gonna be new negative characters in the show...remember the article mentioned?.... but before that i wanna see light n romantic Premeer moments... na jaane kab woh din aayenge... 😳
Okie will see yall again later... *group Hug* πŸ€—
Shabnam 😊
Edited by lilsasha - 14 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bellle4u

Hello Vandu AlinaπŸ€—
hey Pri Hello Yaar How r u ? Missed u guys and our lovely phroolings soo much πŸ˜ƒ

yesh itna kuch ho gaya Harshad raining from everywhere SBS interviews,SBB ,Rehersals n Finally Prem INNOCENCE out
Yes Itna kuch hua hain HC ka wonderful performaces in Epi and rehersals i cant tie my hand and simply sit without discussing him..πŸ˜†

Ohhh cho excited for "Prem ki Naiyya" n "Tere Ore" SBB n SBS mein dekhkar i just can't wait anymore now😍
😍😍😍😍

Harshad ALL THE BEST FOR TODAYπŸ‘πŸΌ
Yeah Harshad we are with u ..All the very best for today..Hope u win the deserved award if not dont get depressesd our die heart fans are with u 😳

@Payal-Sorry could'nt stop myself hope we get this FC ready soon
Me too agree with Pri πŸ˜†

Priya

Word Count: 0

-Anusha- thumbnail

hello jee😊😊😊...anu jeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hello phello ji Vandy jiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—
same here anu...i guess we were waiting for quite sometime now!πŸ˜›
Yes di now i cant wait anymore for this FC to get ready..we will discuss think Payal di must be busy ..leave it πŸ˜‰
yes...i saw ur edited post...and frankly speaking just couldn't stop myself!
yaar ITA today...not a small thing...and HC is performing...i'm sure we'll get loads of videos from the final rehersals😊
yes...lets start phrooling then!😳
Oh u have seen i thought to edit or add one more post in The FC but simply i edited it then i saw ur post πŸ˜ƒ..Then came back to our home..πŸ˜‰..NO SBS today but hope we will get 2mrw but seriously speaking i am scared to think what if SP dont give him ? shubh shubh bolthi hoon i am tensed di ..I cant see depression in his eyes 😭
vandy

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 371768

Hi guys!!
I'm Somu and i'm a new member here...i really really like Harshad Chopda...n that too cince a very looong time..!! 😳
I'd b glad to make some friends here...!! 😊

Hey Somu ..
Hearty Welcome to HCFC dear..πŸ€—

let me introduce myself i am Anusha ..Tum Anu bhi kehsakthi hain even i prefer that..πŸ˜‰.Glad to listen that u like HC and started liking him from day1 of the show..HC hain hi itna kamaal ki cheez πŸ˜†..Oh so that is ur fav scene..Agreed it is so difficult to choose a fav from Prem scenes..He was best in all the scenes..I love and adore him and his action so much..😳
Hope u have a great fun here..take care
πŸ€—
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha10

Hello phello ji Vandy jiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€— hey anu😊all my wishes fulfilled today...my greatest desire to see prem in jeans...hayeeeeeee he was looking so hot!!!😍😍

Yes di now i cant wait anymore for this FC to get ready..we will discuss think Payal di must be busy ..leave it πŸ˜‰
yes...first page can be ready any timeπŸ˜†

Oh u have seen i thought to edit or add one more post in The FC but simply i edited it then i saw ur post πŸ˜ƒ..Then came back to our home..πŸ˜‰..NO SBS today but hope we will get 2mrw but seriously speaking i am scared to think what if SP dont give him ? shubh shubh bolthi hoon i am tensed di ..I cant see depression in his eyes 😭
anu...i just hope that the jury is not biased or is influnced by some people...if u see the nomination list....hc should win hands down as he is the most deserving one....i'm keeping my fingers crossed...not going to utter a word till i get the news of his victory😊
vandy

Word Count: 1

-Anusha- thumbnail

hey anu😊all my wishes fulfilled today...my greatest desire to see prem in jeans...hayeeeeeee he was looking so hot!!!😍😍
Hey di kya batao..Seriously kitna shona lagraha hain uss jeans mein ..When he removed his coat hain mein margaye 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍..I cant go more than this.warna i will be bannedπŸ˜†..*puts kalla tikka to him *πŸ˜‰

anu...i just hope that the jury is not biased or is influnced by some people...if u see the nomination list....hc should win hands down as he is the most deserving one....i'm keeping my fingers crossed...not going to utter a word till i get the news of his victory😊
Frankly speaking no hopes di..Not even wonder if other fellows get the award..aap hi batayeyi di ki aise koun se awards mein two girls will get a single award..But i am really tensed neendh bhi nahi aarahe hain uska chehra samne aathe hain aur uska smile..i want that winning smile di..i want that πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
vandy

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha10

Hey di kya batao..Seriously kitna shona lagraha hain uss jeans mein ..When he removed his coat hain mein margaye 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍..I cant go more than this.warna i will be bannedπŸ˜†..*puts kalla tikka to him *πŸ˜‰ yaar...we are being provoked to cross our limitsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰i thought he'll ask heer whether he can accompany her to the showerπŸ˜†

Frankly speaking no hopes di..Not even wonder if other fellows get the award..aap hi batayeyi di ki aise koun se awards mein two girls will get a single award..But i am really tensed neendh bhi nahi aarahe hain uska chehra samne aathe hain aur uska smile..i want that winning smile di..i want that πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
u know anu.....these awards should be decided by voting.....not any jury or so...but watever...i'm praying and all my wishes are with him...😊😊😊
vandy

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilsasha

Hello Alina, Anusha, Prii, Vandy n all....
Hey shabnam How r u sweetie πŸ˜›..

me here today...not feeling well since last 3 days... I've got Flu... I need some jadu ki jhappis... πŸ€—
OH thats really sad dear..Some nahi mein toh mera purra energy use karke tumhe bahut saare Hugs derahi hoon .Yeh le
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Congrats for new FC.... last one was speedy one na?... great going guys.... πŸ‘
Hey shabs bas tumari hi kami hain..πŸ˜‰

how are y'all? i am still half unconscious....loved sbs rehearsal the most... yes Harshad in black 😍 and he is munching gum this time... not pakoras.... πŸ˜†
so are you all confident that HC will win the ITA?.... hmm vandy?... πŸ˜†
Fingers crossed Shabnam..a tense in my body thinking about the awards issliye we are dying to discuss and share all things..so we have started the under construction FC πŸ˜ƒ..Hope and pray he wins the deserved award πŸ˜›

yes i am 100%... no lallu panju can stand before HC.... wonder what iis he wearing in performance... I am most excited to see Prem ki naiyya dance steps... in the rehearsals all the steps looked hatke... and plus hc adding his own style to it makes it more interesting to watch...
Hmm what to say just eagerly waiting for a single clip of HC performance and his attire
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
KDM - finally Prem is free from all his worries and guiltiness... Harshad n his expressions ke kya kehne... the best one was in court after judge announced his final verdict... anger, happiness, frustration for all those six years blaming himself for something he never did!!!... Harshad exactly knows when to move which muscle...

I wanted to see 18th june Prem when DJ started blaming Heer for Ash's condition... he should have interrupted DJ with a loud "Ek Minute, Bassss Chachi" ...Lalu yapping all his bhashans and takes credit...😡.. naam bade darshan chotte.... πŸ˜†
Now i think the family who will buy their vacation house is gonna be new negative characters in the show...remember the article mentioned?.... but before that i wanna see light n romantic Premeer moments... na jaane kab woh din aayenge... 😳
A huge round of applause for HC on his wonderful performance in every scene..he realy rocked yes I am so glad that he is free from all worries and guiltness..In the court the way he sat down in depression and when he heard final verdict, the winnning smile on his face ..today epi was realycute HC in jeans
😍😍😍😍
Okie will see yall again later... *group Hug* πŸ€—
OK shabnam take care darling
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Shabnam 😊