Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
oki guys...
here are the pics from friday's epi....
a must watch for sheer brilliance of HC's expressions here.....the relief, anger, happiness...everything mixed as prem comes to know that nothing happened on that " night" 6 yrs back!

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riks1

good morning alina😊 Good Morning Vandy di !!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
u mean u never saw it😲how could you alina.......this is pure HC....just see the way he forgets his lyricsπŸ˜† Actually di, firstly no FC was there so no one posted it and then it was Eid so I was busy in that!!!

oki...then tell me...wat was he eating?πŸ˜‰he is not eating anything this time di !!!
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
yes......so...no more hc in blue for you?πŸ˜‰...Ya I know...but blue too suits him!!!!!😳
vandy

@ Anu di: Hey Di...Good Morning !!!!!!

Edited by Alina Zaidi - 14 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hello everybody....😊

kya haal chaal.........😊
yaar we waited for this fc for almost 10 days now...we slowed down last week and finished the fc on friday.....but 5 days have elapsed and this fc is not ready...koi baat nahi....the first page can be done anytime!😊
i guess payal is not around......but with the ITA awards today......and HC all over...right from his rehersals etc...i think we need to start posting......
i'm sorry guys...but i just couldn't stop myself.......as we need our home to discuss HC......celebrate prem's victory in the court case and his innocence being proved.......😊
vandy

Hello Shello Guys.πŸ€—
.I am really tired of this waiting ..Today itself i edited my post in 2nd page and even i thought of continuing with this FC but u have done it di..Kitna baatein hain discuss karne ke liye , HC court peformance and Rehearsals..Me in lets phrool😳

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

Actually di, firstly no FC was there so no one posted it and then it was Eid so I was busy in that!!! oki...chalo maaf kiyaπŸ˜†i loved the way he forgot his lyrics..as usual...rem ishq hua and twinkle twinkle??πŸ˜†

he is not eating anything this time di !!!
he was chewing gum in SBSπŸ˜†
Ya I know...but blue too suits him!!!!!😳
oki alina...i got itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Šhc in all shades for youπŸ˜‰

vandy

Word Count: 1

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha10

Hello Shello Guys.πŸ€—
.I am really tired of this waiting ..Today itself i edited my post in 2nd page and even i thought of continuing with this FC but u have done it di..Kitna baatein hain discuss karne ke liye , HC court peformance and Rehearsals..Me in lets phrool😳

hello jee😊😊😊...anu jeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
same here anu...i guess we were waiting for quite sometime now!πŸ˜›
yes...i saw ur edited post...and frankly speaking just couldn't stop myself!
yaar ITA today...not a small thing...and HC is performing...i'm sure we'll get loads of videos from the final rehersals😊
yes...lets start phrooling then!😳
vandy
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

oki...chalo maaf kiyaπŸ˜†i loved the way he forgot his lyrics..as usual...rem ishq hua and twinkle twinkle??πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot for forgiving me !!!!!πŸ˜†...OMG Ishq hua...was just soooo good...I just love that performance !! And Twinkle Twinkle was so damn hilarious !!!!!πŸ˜†

he was chewing gum in SBSπŸ˜†...Let me watch that one...I thought you are asking about SBB one !!!

oki alina...i got itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Šhc in all shades for youπŸ˜‰...Well yes...so many colors sparkling him !!!!!...A shade of Rainbow !!!!...Or maybe more than that !!!😳

vandy

Word Count: 1

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

Thanks a lot for forgiving me !!!!!πŸ˜†...OMG Ishq hua...was just soooo good...I just love that performance !! And Twinkle Twinkle was so damn hilarious !!!!!πŸ˜† yes alina....i guess teri ore will be much better....rem the promos of valentine's day special?SP edited that whole sequence😑thank god we'll get to watch them now!😊😊😊

Let me watch that one...I thought you are asking about SBB one !!!
oki...SBS mein he was continuosly chewing...can u tell me wat it was?
1. happy dent whiteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
2. wrigleys.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
3. bubble gum?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well yes...so many colors sparkling him !!!!!...A shade of Rainbow !!!!...Or maybe more than that !!!😳
yes.....don't restrict it to rainbow...
rainbow doesn't have pink and burgundyπŸ˜†

vandy

Edited by riks1 - 14 years ago
371768 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys!!
I'm Somu and i'm a new member here...i really really like Harshad Chopda...n that too cince a very looong time..!! 😳
I'd b glad to make some friends here...!! 😊
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: 371768

Hi guys!!
I'm Somu and i'm a new member here...i really really like Harshad Chopda...n that too cince a very looong time..!! 😳
I'd b glad to make some friends here...!! 😊

hey somu......
welcome to the most happening place on IF😊
great that u like harshad so much...hope you have a great time here!.....its fun here...but there are some rules and regulations which we follow...just go thru them on pg 1😊
btw i'm vandana...vandy for all here😊
vandy
371768 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey somu......
welcome to the most happening place on IF😊
great that u like harshad so much...hope you have a great time here!.....its fun here...but there are some rules and regulations which we follow...just go thru them on pg 1😊
btw i'm vandana...vandy for all here😊
vandy

Hey Vandana!!
Nice 2 meet you...sure i'll make sure i read the rules on Page 1!! 😊

i actually love him 4m the day Kis Des started...bt i never really joined ny fc or wrote on the forum...n then it kept increasin n i was lik thts it i need a place 2 talk n drool over him so i joined!! 😳