Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

I think that if we look at aahat as a new show rather than just expect the old days back it's a lot better...

but even as an individual show its no better than shhhhhhhh koi hai.. its good, but its not phenomenal.. but lets give it more time.

agreed I will give it all the time but it needs to get better. 😃
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the living scarecrow scene was very emotional... When the scarecrow leaned in front of the girl, I started crying, thinking "Hai bhagvan!!! What is wrong with B.P. Singh nowadays? He's getting too old. How can you let a scary show become like a saas-bahu serial?" I was reminded of the good old days when you used to watch Aahat, X-Zone with a blanket on one eye, you were shit scared but you would still keep watching.

-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LMAO...the scarecrow episode is my fav...it was howlarious...🤣 🤣 ....though i am confused now...is AAHAT a horror show or comedy show?? 😕 😕 🤣
413185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

the living scarecrow scene was very emotional... When the scarecrow leaned in front of the girl, I started crying, thinking "Hai bhagvan!!! What is wrong with B.P. Singh nowadays? He's getting too old. How can you let a scary show become like a saas-bahu serial?" I was reminded of the good old days when you used to watch Aahat, X-Zone with a blanket on one eye, you were shit scared but you would still keep watching.

yeah but i was like 7 years old then lol.. dunno abt u tho 😆
413185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MJHT

LMAO...the scarecrow episode is my fav...it was howlarious...🤣 🤣 ....though i am confused now...is AAHAT a horror show or comedy show?? 😕 😕 🤣

it was an unimpressive ending too at that!
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

it was an unimpressive ending too at that!

I agree it was stupid and made no sense. 😆