Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mehvishrainbow2

Aahat is very scare to watch for kids

Nope my baby sister who is 5 watches it and laughs throughout it. 😆😆😆
Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Hahah it was hilarious. We all agree it wasn't scary at all. What abt the old and new story I don't get it. So what is the next episode going to be abt this same thing??😕

Noooo The main characters remain the same throughout the whole season but the main story changes every week but it will still showcase the story of these 3 main characters. Just like in CID the main officers etc dont change but they have a new case every week😛
Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Nope my baby sister who is 5 watches it and laughs throughout it. 😆😆😆

No that just seems far fetched. Yea this aint scary but there is no way a kid is going to be watching it and laugh about it. Plus you shouldn't even be letting a 5 year old watch this
444789 thumbnail
Train stuff was actually good. Looking forward for more horror which does not torture kids.
441597 thumbnail
guyssss watch SPKH......its the best
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Noooo The main characters remain the same throughout the whole season but the main story changes every week but it will still showcase the story of these 3 main characters. Just like in CID the main officers etc dont change but they have a new case every week😛

Oh okay haha now I got it. 😃
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

No that just seems far fetched. Yea this aint scary but there is no way a kid is going to be watching it and laugh about it. Plus you shouldn't even be letting a 5 year old watch this

Well she laughs abt it, what is scary abt men with black eyes standing on a railway station, she watches goosebumps and thinks it isn't scary at all but I must say that is scarier than this comedy show. 😆😆 But yea she likes watching it, we let her. Nothing too scary abt it.
helmet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL yesterdays epi was rather hilarious dan scary🤣

me n my sis were laughing throughout the epi making comments on it🤣 n we even guessed who was the ghost yest itself ... a scarecrow🤣

n today toh nothing scary at all, it was okay

man this is not scary at all, i expected it to be much better, i hope next week's epi much better n scary of course
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sarar--

LOL yesterdays epi was rather hilarious dan scary🤣

me n my sis were laughing throughout the epi making comments on it🤣 n we even guessed who was the ghost yest itself ... a scarecrow🤣

n today toh nothing scary at all, it was okay

man this is not scary at all, i expected it to be much better, i hope next week's epi much better n scary of course

omg so true hilarious that is why I said b4 my 5 year old sister doesn't find this scary, who is this show intended for infants?😆😆 Or ghosts? Bcuz if they keep making episodes like this ghosts will be the only ones watching it. Crappy stories. haha! Scarecrows omg. 🤣
413185 thumbnail
I think that if we look at aahat as a new show rather than just expect the old days back it's a lot better...

but even as an individual show its no better than shhhhhhhh koi hai.. its good, but its not phenomenal.. but lets give it more time.