Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nkatrak

EXACTLY. A good horror show CANNOT have people with makeups acting like ghosts. It makes the whole story and scene unreal. Does anyone remember how the original episodes of Aahat used to be way back in the late 90's. They didn't have people putting makeup and trying to look scary. I think that part is for kids or cartoon shows. I wish they had the original creative team of Aahat to make fresh and realistic episodes without ghosts. Making weird background noises and big nails and long ears looks more funny than scary.

The manager of that PASAR reminded me of Dobbie from Harry Potter ๐Ÿ˜•

Aahat is that old? oh my god, I didn't know that. Yep this is cartoonic, who wants to watch a bunch of people with dark black under eye circles ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I wish the next episodes are better. The long nails and the weird manager need to go, he looks like Dobbie yea I agree and also like an elf. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

EXACTLY. A good horror show CANNOT have people with makeups acting like ghosts. It makes the whole story and scene unreal. Does anyone remember how the original episodes of Aahat used to be way back in the late 90's. They didn't have people putting makeup and trying to look scary. I think that part is for kids or cartoon shows. I wish they had the original creative team of Aahat to make fresh and realistic episodes without ghosts. Making weird background noises and big nails and long ears looks more funny than scary.

The manager of that PASAR reminded me of Dobbie from Harry Potter ๐Ÿ˜•

I remember Aahat from the 90's. Those epis were the real stuff. But there were better horror serials then, like The Zee Horror Show and X-Zone. This Aahat epi was crappy๐Ÿ˜ก. It made me yawn the whole time๐Ÿฅฑ.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

I remember Aahat from the 90's. Those epis were the real stuff. But there were better horror serials then, like The Zee Horror Show and X-Zone. This Aahat epi was crappy๐Ÿ˜ก. It made me yawn the whole time๐Ÿฅฑ.

haha it made you yawn, I fell asleep๐Ÿ˜†
458864 thumbnail
aahat was my fav show, main school me tha jab season 1 aata tha, aur meri fat jaati thi har episode mein, fir bhi miss nahin karta tha...it's great to see it back, pehla episode was weird , utna darr nahin laga, i guess they need better stories, and better effects too... but still, i liked it, better than girl child or women bashing shows... and yeah, that guy distribution tickets looked more lolzzzzzzz than darawana... ๐Ÿ˜†
316692 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Aahat is that old? oh my god, I didn't know that. Yep this is cartoonic, who wants to watch a bunch of people with dark black under eye circles ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I wish the next episodes are better. The long nails and the weird manager need to go, he looks like Dobbie yea I agree and also like an elf. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lololol ..oh yea...aahat used to come every thursday 930pm sony in late 90s and i remember i wouldnt miss a single epi...i still remember some of the epis even today..man tht was awesome..i think they even re-telecast some of the old AAHAT epis as "KHAUFNAAK" on sony last year..

i didn't yawn..i didn't fall asleep..i just changed the channel to colors to watch repeat of Big Boss Elims๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I loved the first episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I mean yea it was nothing in comparison with Supernatural [horror show] that I am so used to watching but it was really good compared to other Indian horror shows. At least it didn't make me laugh THAT much looking at the absurdity of it๐Ÿคฃ I generally enjoyed watching it and I am so looking forward to the next epi๐Ÿ˜› What I love most about this season is that it is old + new story every week so at least there is some sort of continuation which I think is an excellent strategy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

458864 thumbnail
i hope they improve it...i love aahat and cid...in fact, i believe somewhere , over the top science fiction of fringe is inspired by B>P> Singh, the creator of CID/Aahat .. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by bhishma_p - 14 years ago
mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aahat is very scare to watch for kids
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

lololol ..oh yea...aahat used to come every thursday 930pm sony in late 90s and i remember i wouldnt miss a single epi...i still remember some of the epis even today..man tht was awesome..i think they even re-telecast some of the old AAHAT epis as "KHAUFNAAK" on sony last year..

i didn't yawn..i didn't fall asleep..i just changed the channel to colors to watch repeat of Big Boss Elims๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hahah you changed the channel that's funny. ๐Ÿ˜†
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

I loved the first episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I mean yea it was nothing in comparison with Supernatural [horror show] that I am so used to watching but it was really good compared to other Indian horror shows. At least it didn't make me laugh THAT much looking at the absurdity of it๐Ÿคฃ I generally enjoyed watching it and I am so looking forward to the next epi๐Ÿ˜› What I love most about this season is that it is old + new story every week so at least there is some sort of continuation which I think is an excellent strategy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hahah it was hilarious. We all agree it wasn't scary at all. What abt the old and new story I don't get it. So what is the next episode going to be abt this same thing??๐Ÿ˜•