Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nkatrak

1st 2 epis were horrible...I dunno what they were thinking for making a continuous story...

It wasn't even close to the usual epis of Aahat we used to see years back or for that matter, X-zone or Zee horror show too...

Sad...Greatly disappointing SONY

I totally agree with you. What were they thinking?? I could write better realistic stories. What is this invisible ticket booth and invisible or bhoot train. Nonsense๐Ÿ˜†
441597 thumbnail
there was only one good horror show on indian tv.........."SSSSSHHHHHHHHH..........PHIR KOI HAI" on starone.
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the ticket of balra junction train seems so funny and wacky ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
rahman2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was really really stupid!!! The acting and the concept, both were stupid!!! I don't think a horror show must have ghosts and weird characters, there should also be a proper story!!!

Frankly speaking the ghosts were making me laugh!!!
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was okay not that bad.... atleast not like some episodes of kya hadsa kya haqeeqat, meaningless....

i think the show will continue like this one after another experience of these 3... & they said na they also have their own motive to work for PASAR... & in the end they'll show some creepy things abt PASAR.... coz seriously that place is creepy & all suspicious... this creepy director & his boss for sure has some secrets & i think they use these spirits for their own selfish reason....

i think it will be good.... any1 of u watch Supernatural? its going to be like that, kinda.... at the end all the spirits together will attack them or sth... or they'll free them from the PASAR & provide them RIP....
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
& yeaa they also said abt that tall, thin guyz motive i think... remember a creepy ghost told him that he's looking for a gals soul whose admitted in the hospital.... so 2 more motives to go.....
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Auditi

& yeaa they also said abt that tall, thin guyz motive i think... remember a creepy ghost told him that he's looking for a gals soul whose admitted in the hospital.... so 2 more motives to go.....

yea i think they will continue, but the end was weird๐Ÿ˜†
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahman2005

It was really really stupid!!! The acting and the concept, both were stupid!!! I don't think a horror show must have ghosts and weird characters, there should also be a proper story!!!

haha i agree the ghosts weren't scary
441597 thumbnail
the dialogues were corny, irritating.......the acting was horribly over-the-top and the concept was just.........urghhh.
lol....these people seriously need to learn the art of creating suspense......when the so-called "ghosts" were running about in the station like zombies with outstreched hands....i was like rolling on the floor with laughter!~
316692 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahman2005

EXACTLY. A good horror show CANNOT have people with makeups acting like ghosts. It makes the whole story and scene unreal. Does anyone remember how the original episodes of Aahat used to be way back in the late 90's. They didn't have people putting makeup and trying to look scary. I think that part is for kids or cartoon shows. I wish they had the original creative team of Aahat to make fresh and realistic episodes without ghosts. Making weird background noises and big nails and long ears looks more funny than scary.

The manager of that PASAR reminded me of Dobbie from Harry Potter ๐Ÿ˜•