Let's get this forum started, did you like 2nd epi

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,
I thought this forum was a bit dead so guys what did you think of the second episode?
I thought the weird mud footsteps and grass around the dead bodies wasn't scary. Everyone is overacting in this episode too. I hope the next episode is better. Aahat is disappointing to me atleast these first two episodes.
Edited by pinkisluv91 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Hey guys,
I thought this forum was a bit dead so guys what did you think of the first episode?
I thought it was weird, those two ladies on the train station😆!! Who was that weird guy with the pointy ears. I am kind of confused.
😆

Hi,
I think it could have been better, I personally don't like the concept of fixed characters in a horror show. the ending was nice, but let's see what happens in the other epis. The weird guy was Moolchand(I think that's how you say it) and he is the director of the institute. I like the name of the institute: PASAR😆
cutegirl4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i loved the episode guys... its something very different . i mean a horror story with a backstory.... very freakyly gr8
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

Hi,

I think it could have been better, I personally don't like the concept of fixed characters in a horror show. the ending was nice, but let's see what happens in the other epis. The weird guy was Moolchand(I think that's how you say it) and he is the director of the institute. I like the name of the institute: PASAR😆

Oh okay but why is the director so creepy looking? He looks like a elf vampire😆 PASAR. Weird. haha! Let's see what happens today.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonushah24

http://kashyapkaran.blogspot.com/2009/11/lighting-kar.html my reviews

Thanks for this but I really can't read hindi well. Sorry
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
I am so glad to see people here the aahat forum looks haunted with no one posting. haha!
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
guys did anyone get the end?? That was weird.
lover_guy_001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
didnt like the episode and the acting was horrible...
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lover_guy_001

didnt like the episode and the acting was horrible...

haha I thought I was the only one who thought that😆😆 This epi was stupid. I can't believe the first one was this dumb. Now let's see what the others look like!😃
316692 thumbnail
1st 2 epis were horrible...I dunno what they were thinking for making a continuous story...

It wasn't even close to the usual epis of Aahat we used to see years back or for that matter, X-zone or Zee horror show too...

Sad...Greatly disappointing SONY