Laachi/Sarju - Bhabhi/Devar

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
I find their scenes kinda funny, its bittersweet
Was reading the characters page, i came across this in the Laachi character bit
There is a thin psychological line that separates her attraction towards Sarju from any sexuality towards him he is a challenge that she wants to win as if by breaking his spirits
What do you think that means?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I find their scenes kinda funny, its bittersweet

Was reading the characters page, i came across this in the Laachi character bit

There is a thin psychological line that separates her attraction towards Sarju from any sexuality towards him he is a challenge that she wants to win as if by breaking his spirits

What do you think that means?

Hi LENNIE. I dont think so. This description is not 100% correct 2 describe d LAACHI' s character. According 2 me she is little bit harsh but not bad or mean. She is only frustrated. she is not able 2 give a baby 2 her family that makes her rude. Aur last few epis mein inhone ye prove bhi kar diya ki woh buri nahi hai. Unhone RADHA & SARJU ko milaane ki kosis ki, RADHA ko sorry kaha & even she was also ready 2 accept their fault in front of whole family. And 1thing she is a wonderful actress also. I think she stand here 2 represent a normal human being who have lots of varience in thoughts, different emotions & very practical nature & also a very smart person.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I do think she gets selfish at times, but she isnt a bad person