Written Update of Nov 6th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Not much happen in the show they just shown the whole show in court where everyone comes to witness stand and give there safai and at the end the judge rules that he is to hang to death and viraj goes all crazy and shoots himself. Both kids go to camp and papu goes to usa to get bablu and as they are sitting sanjay the lawyer comes and tells them to sign some papers of the viraj case anu ask what paper the case closed while ago and sanjay says yes but its just some formality and daksh signs it without reading and sanjay tells him to glance it but daksh says no need when you already checked it and anu agree and also singes. As sanjay leaves he turns at the door while daksh anu and dadi are talking and says they are so dumb on how they sign the papar without reading now I will show them who is sanjay... (what stupidity I know he helped you save your son but still have to read what you sign) anyways guys sorry for late update I am just stressed out with work have gr8 sunday.
Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u soo much for the lovely update
take ur time :)
aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Ziddi, you are truly gr8 & faithful to yr work. Wish u all the best. May b its u that makes me to just peep into the forum once in a while, Thanks a ton again.