Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
roja, first thank you for your update... Ippadiye intha alankolangal mudinja sari... I just hope that it was not shown as someone's dream....... and start from the beginning.....
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg...such a good news roja akka....
ithu kannave...or nijama...? I cant still beleive it..i do think its Abhis drwam or something like that or both will survive and thollai will get back his memory๐Ÿ˜”
Smily_Face thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Roja.

Thanga mudiyalai .

Thollai will come out of Amnesia and now he would start searching for Atha.

Atha will slip on rock and fall down and get into Amnesia ...

Apram, Idhai pathundu irukkara namakku Amnesia dhan !!!!!!!!!

Kadavule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakshmy2406 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm quite sureThols will not die. If he dies there is no more story and its very difficult to link this murders with Adhi and the whole story will go hay wire. I think this incident might cause him to regain his memory. Well that is what normally happens in almost all other movies. And I can't wait to know what will happen today.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kuttyponnu , sariyaana karu nakku ungalukku ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ all - Roja still thinks that she is dreaming !!! And,
that Menu / Madhu love music BG ...urghhh..same for
Thollai and Prabha......
Kaathaal ..Thollaikkum Prabhakkukum Kaathaal -
Roja sings ( Vikram - Devyani u can go and fly kite -
Kaathal mannan Thollai is here ๐Ÿ˜‰)
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for wonderful updates..i think abi is dreaming...she love to be in lala land...must be dreaming...or tholai can be alive just like robot dilla..he might turn into zombie. thollai cant dead..he is next kin to markandan..cant dead...at any reason..so guys dont be so happy...
or did tholai stole story from thalapathy movie? just like superstar killed baddies after they killed his beloved friend? cant think aatha as 1 women army and take down athi & co..
good pls save us..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for thr updates Roja..

Adhi thanks for shooting thollai. We appreciate you.. But our headwriting says thollai will not die.. He will come back alive with kooja memories restored...
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Roja akka for the update. I don't think Thollai will die... ๐Ÿ˜ก. Appadiye setthalum, dreams leh vanthu thollai kudukkum ... grrrrrrrr

kuttyponnu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope thollai is not dead - imagine how much of mourning we will have to see๐Ÿ˜ญ. How will menaka mystery be solved. Hope adhi stops shouting.
Why is abhi behaving so arrogantly - for instance the way she shouted at Velu (yet on the other hand on manithapimana grounds pampers Basky and his mother)
By the way why did she get down in the middle of nowhere and bid goobye to Velu and sister (no thanks for saving thollai and taking care of him). She could easily gone home with them and packed from there ๐Ÿคข

paruppu_sambar thumbnail
Guys super episode today - you will get to see a good comedy show. Waiting for Raja's comments.
PS