manas not practicing what said?

rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Dont you guys think manas should marry this lady instead of having an affair, especially with his kid around? was it not the same manas who was criticizing and giving long lectures to Urmilla previously regarding her illecit relatonship with Ashwin and its effects on his kid? on top of it he is a pediatrcian also 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
<on top of it he is a pediatrcian also 😃>

😆

Once bitten, twice shy?
And I think.. (also cos he's a paediatrician 😉)... he knows how it will affect Sonu
sarina_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

on having a bad effect on sonu..

i don't think it will have a bad effect on him ..i mean there are plenty of people who are with otherz and have kids...ya know? i'm glad he'z not rushing into marriage with Ria...they're just taking the time to get to know each other otherwise you never know

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya i completely agre with this. Manas has gone off his head. Being a paediatrician, he should be definitely well versed in handling children. Now, gosh, he's treating Sonu as hopeless. This is very unlike Manas's character. You cant change to this extent just bcos you have got a woman entering in your life.
rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think manas shopuld try and prioritise sonu over riaand mahke sonu feel secure and protected. that way he could gain somu's acceptanceof his relationship with ria. i am glasd manas is noy hurrying up his reklationship with ria.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rads, Manas is not hurrying with his relationship but at the same time, he is not giving Sonu confidence that he likes him.
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he is dating instead of practising