Written Update of Nov 5th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Anu walks in the house and everyone is surprised to see her she runs to daksh and they hug and then she hugs dadi and anubhav2 thanks god form bring anumom back and dadi introduces sanjay to anu and tells her that he is out lawyer and then anu tells everyone how she ended up at mental clinic and then how she ran away form him and the flashback is shown'anu says there must be someone or something against viraj we can present I mean now that he knows he will come looking for us and anuabhv2 says I am that evidence and everyone is shock and he says my name is Tinku but I can confess front of the judge and daksh goes to him all angry and says why didn't you tell anyone before when they asked you and he says I was scared of him and my dad but I don't wan to give you more pain and anu goes to him and says you are very brave and very nice and she hugs him (men can never settle in peace) viraj wakes up and the nurse tells him that he was unconscious for very long time and he runs out all mad goes to his house and tells sindhey what happen and then he gets phone saying that one of the officer over heard that child is going to be a witness and viraj slaps sindhey and says I thought you said the kid would never say anything anyways lets go to singanya's. daksh tells papau to check out some of the places tinku gave and he goes with some of the servants and then everyone is worried about how to get past morning without viraj catching them and tinku gives them idea and everyone smiles and viraj knocks on the door and the servant says they left for the airport and viraj says tell the truth and the servant says I am I am just servant but I heard them says they have to get the kid to the judge if you don't believe me come check the house and he goes form there as the servant closes the door everyone comes out and says thank god the plan work. Papau is searching for anubhav and he runs across who had caught them papau can tell from their eyes so he offer them money and security on nothing will happen to them they take him to Bhima and papau fights of all of the goons and rescues anubhav Viraj tries to stop the flight but the guy says the flight has already took off and he decides to go to delhi. In the morning dakhs does not take arti because he is mad at kali ma and anu tells him not to do that and daksh says then let her prove it and papau says she has and everyone is happy to see anubhav they all hug him and makes him meet to tinku and they both shake hands and then we see some man comes saying he was sent by the judge he wants all of you to be at the court and I also was told to do something important and we are shown sindhey saying to viraj you look scared and viraj says I am not scared of anyone not even god and someone points gun at viraj and he says what are you doing and the officer says sir I have an order from the judge to arrest you because anupama singanya has filed a report and show ends on viraj and handcuffs.

Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago