Written Update of Nov 2nd

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Everyone runs to Misharaji's room and they catch the guy and ask him who sent him and they guy says I just came to steel money since my son is sick and daksh ask how much and they guys says three thousand rupees and he gives it to him and tells misharaji that you dont have to help us if we can not protect you while we ware here then we dont know how will we protract you from viraj and misharaji says no I dont mind helping you I will at least die in peace and even if I die helping you dont feel bad I will feel really proud anu wakes up in morning and says I will get you back viraj I may have failed but I will not give up and goes back to sleep. anu wakes up and ask for strength from kali ma and some girl comes by her door and anu and the girl (rupie) come up and tells her that I know you are nor crazy and anu says you are not either and the girls says meet me at the cafe and I will tell you there everything and she tells anu that viraj could not accept that she said no to him because she already had boyfriend and she did not like viraj he would not take no for answer and he kill her boyfriend and locked me here but what happen with you and anu tells her and she says he is still the same he has kept me for 4 years he will do the same to you and the nurse tells them to go in their own room. you go in front of us and we will go behind you and as they get out of the car in that order the same motorcycle guys come and attack Mishra and they all yell but another one comes and stabs Mishra and daksh says we have to get him to hospital and mishra says no go get the judge and shanker and sanjay go but when the judge comes he dies before he can say anything and dakhs screams mishrajiiiii...and sindhey is very happy the work is done. Rupie comes to anu and tells her that I know so many things about this place and I can help you get out and fight against viraj and anu ask why you wan to help me ans she says I have no one but you have a family and I think we (whoever is normal here) can not fight but I see the strength in you eyes and I also see you want to fight him so will you do it will you make his real face come out in public and anu says yes I will and show ends on anu.
Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago