Fun Unlimited - SaNu/SaJan/MaYur one shot

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Heya guys!

i'm back with another one-shot...its basically on SaNu, n i really had fun writing it!..n i think it came out well..lol i dont normally say that..but i really liked this one!

Samrat is in the basketball court playing, while he notices Nupur going somewhere hurriedly and calls out to her.

" hey nupur" samrat said.

" hi samrat..ab kya hai?", nupur asked.

" kuch nahi..wanted to talk to u", samrat said.

" mujse? Not bad tumhe finally aqal gayi hai..ab bolo kya hai..mere paas time nahi hai", she said.

" kyon mayank ke paas jaana hai?", he teased.

Nupur hesitated, " nahi but  phir bhi tum par time kyon waste karu?", she teased back.

" hmm baat to sahi hai ..jab mere paas gunjan hai …tum par time waste karna", he said making a disgusted face.

" kya matlab", she asked raising her eyebrows.

" kuch nahi..for a change meri help kar dogi?", he asked politely.

" haan bolo", she said.

" u'll help me choose a gift for Gunjan?", he asked.

" sure!", she grinned." Lekhin mujhe bhi kuch dena chahiye uske liye", she demanded.

" tumhe kya du?..tumhare paas to mayank hai na..aur kya chahiye?", he teased again.

" hmm..tum", she said.

He was shocked and backed off. " kya?!", he said in a totally shocked tone.

Nupur started laughing hysterically. " tumne..samja ..ki..its true?!", she said in between laughs.

Samrat gave her a deadly glare, " funny nahi tha.!" He said angry.

" tha!"

" nahi!"

"tha!"

" nahi" saying that he starts running after her.

He catches her by the waist just when Mayank enters the hallway.

" wanna make mayank jealous?" , he whispers.

" I don't mind", she winks.

Mayank looked at both of them suspicious, they did look like a couple and he got a bit jealous.

Samrat picked her up and twirled her around. " nupur tum kitni bhaari ho", he said playfully.

She hit his arm," shut up!"

They both put on fake smiles on their faces. Mayank was now fuming, but instead of going upto them, he went in search for Gunjan.

He bumped into her outside the library. " gunjan chalo mere saat", he said frantically and pulled her by the wrist.

Gunjan was bewildered, why is Mayank pulling her n taking her?! He pulled her till they reached Samrat and Nupur.

Gunjan was shocked at what she saw, Samrat was carrying Nupur in his arms and was staring at her!

" di..samrat..", she said out loud.

Samrat dropped Nupur and she landed with a thud.

" Ow samrat!", she said with clenched teeth.

" Gunjan..yeh nupur ne mujhe force kiya..usse uthane ke liye", he explained.

Nupur got up and said, " yeah right..tum hi to keh rahe the ki gunjan ko jealous karma hai" .

Gunjan opened her mouth in shock. " Samrat..tum mujhe kyon jealous karna chahte ho?", she asked.

" nahi chasmish, tum kiski baton pe yakeen kar rahi ho!" he said acting shocked.

" aur waise to yeh mayank ko jealous karna chahti thi", he added pointing at Nupur.

She gave him a fake smile and punched him hard. " ow! That hurts Nupur", he said acting hurt.

" Nupur!" , Mayank exclaimed irritated.

She went upto him, " mayank u noe na I love you and not someone else", she said disgusted.

Mayank smiled and suddenly she hugged him, he hugged her back.

Samrat too took advtange of this and went upto Gunjan," we were just playing around..sorry", he said sweetly. She smiled " its okay Samrat", and opened his arms and she hugged him.

Samrat and Nupur looked at each other still hugging and winked.

Oh, i know it was awfully short but then it was on SaNu so could'nt make it that long either.

hope u liked it :)

aish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘................

haaaaaaaaye.................kash aisa kuch Sanu scenes real mein bhi dekhne ko milta.........it ws soooooo sooooooooooo sooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood yaar...................bestest Sanu OS till date.......can u write one for sayank also?its my req.........plzzz
mayur_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
the one shot was 22222 gud,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 loved it, plzzzzz write moreπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 plzzzzz add me 2 ur pm list
loads of luv,πŸ˜ƒ
jigi.
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwwwwwww....such a sweet oneshot....SANU....i just love them....

awsomeeeeeeeee sweetz

loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u have done a great job

SaNu rockedd!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

-sanam-

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr888888888888888888
do rite more
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice OS. I wish we could get something like this on the show too. Awesome OS dear!
hgrhr thumbnail
awwww...this was so cuteee..!!
SaNu trying to make mayank and gunjan jealous..! hehe
for a sec i thought that mayank would ask gunjan to make them jealous too..! LOL
awesome one..!
do write more..!
Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
it was srsly cute yaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
oh god it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!!! and pls dear one request u can post one shots directly on the forum...either in the os gallery or as a separate topic...so all of us come to know abt it...it was just too adorable!!!and already i love sanu so much!!!