Written Update&Pics-27 Oct-Mehul ne bhi dhoka diya

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello people,

I know its not my turn today but so far I didnot see the update of yesterday's episode, So I am updating now...Hope the regular updater doesnot mind...If any issues then feel free to PM me...

Someone plz kill this Deviben at first, she is a total witch material...and Mehul ,
Son of Keshubhai Sanghvi, aslo changed his party and biwi ke pallu k pichey chup gaye... Idiot...

Episode starts where it ended...Ketu hold ketki's hand and then says I am no more a kid whom you can hit...He continues his bakwaas and when he turns around, Ketki is gone...Ketki is walking on the road...Every memory revolves around her head...What ketan said, keshu's treatment, doctor's , Jannat's words....Then Raining, Unseasonal rains I tell you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Ketki sees A man giving his coat to his children to save from rain and she remembers Keshu what he did the same...She goes down the memory lane when Keshu didnot used to buy raincoat to buy toys for his children and when Ketki asks if you will be ill due to rain then?...keshu used to say my kids will look after me...😭 😭 😭..poor Keshu, Investment mein loss ho gaya 😭😭😭

Ketki has a breakdown on the road....and then Urvasi comes there, takes ketki to home...Ketki now sell all her jewellery for keshu's treatment's money...and for that she gives the money to Mehul...(Very big mistake)

Finally Nandu is shown(kaha thi ab tak), She is talking to Keshu in hospital...My keshu in bed, paralysed 😭
Ketki comes there and then Nandu leaves...Keshu saw ketki without jewellery and knew what she has done with Jewellery...

Doctor says you must get the money deposited ASAP...Ketki says that it has been arranged , Mehul must be on his way to hospital with money...

Devkiben is telling Kritika that now Ketan has taken whole property, you must save something for yourself...Kritika dumbo says what can we do and then Devki has that devil smile...ketan ki maa kahi ye toh nahi...😈

Mehul, in SM is counting the money, and that witch, Deviben is watching as if she will eat up the whole money by herself in one take...Mehul is ready to go to hospital when Kritika says that we must keep the money with ourself and papa will be okay one day but if this money will go then we will have to be under ketan...Mehul pehle toh nahi manaa but when kritka gave the dhamki of leaving him then he says okay...episode ends...

Kitney dumb idiots hain yaha, kritika mehul...oh...but anyways it was an interesting episode...

My Hug of the day goes to Ketki and Keshu, our own KK..this ones for you two πŸ€—
Pallavi was very good...Ram in those just two mins, u were fab, mind-blowing...

Do hit the Like Button if you like it and Leave your comments

Love,
Pooja😊

P.S- Pics are below in this thread uploaded by soniya.Do have a look at them...😊
Edited by sweetytweetypoo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you sweetytweetypoo for the update. Poor Keshu and Ketki, both their sons have betrayed them! The flashback scene was touching and the scene in the hospital room with Keshu and Ketki was well directed and enacted by Ram and Pallavi. I wonder if Ketki will be able to get the money back from Mehul?
Edited by suganthirani - 14 years ago
luv_pavi thumbnail
mehol alsooo :((( well thnxxx feeling bad for ketki :((((
saba
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnak u so much yaar pooja.thanx 4r the wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
n coming to the episode its a rocking episode.today ram n pallavi rocked it.so my hug of the day goes to ram n pallaviπŸ€—.
n coming to mehul n ketan,i think they r more worse than kaustub.atleast urvasi is better than these two heartless fellows.😑😑😑
n friends i couldn't post an update due my internet problem😑😑😑.but thanx to pooja who posted an update.but friends iam posting the pics.i hope u all like it
Edited by soniayk6 - 14 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail

Originally posted by: suganthirani

Thank you sweetytweetypoo for the update. Poor Keshu and Ketki, both their sons have betrayed them! The flashback scene was touching and the scene in the hospital room with Keshu and Ketki was well directed and enacted by Ram and Pallavi. I wonder if Ketki will be able to get the money back from Mehul?

yup, the flashback scenes were the highlights of the show...too good...I dont think ketki will be able to take the money away...Ab keshu ka ilaaz kaise hoga 😭
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetytweetypoo

yup, the flashback scenes were the highlights of the show...too good...I dont think ketki will be able to take the money away...Ab keshu ka ilaaz kaise hoga 😭

yaar if they r talking about rights over their property then ketki also should fight for her rights.jewelery belongs to ketki which r presented by keshu ,so she has every right on them.so should get that money at any cost for keshu's treatment.because this is the only way she can get her husband treated.but lets wait n see what step ketki is gonna take.poor lady is completely helpless now.the only aid she got now is uravasi.hope she stands by ketki all the time😊
pooja_l thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniayk6

yaar if they r talking about rights over their property then ketki also should fight for her rights.jewelery belongs to ketki which r presented by keshu ,so she has every right on them.so should get that money at any cost for keshu's treatment.because this is the only way she can get her husband treated.but lets wait n see what step ketki is gonna take.poor lady is completely helpless now.the only aid she got now is uravasi.hope she stands by ketki all the time😊

ya i too hope that she will take the money...coz keshu's treatment is important...warna mera keshu kaise theek hoga 😭
suwas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wherever they get money from I don't want Keshu to remain paralysed on wheel chair. He has to be strong to fight back.
gola_z thumbnail
Keshu we kept writing that ur eyes speak, u proved it in the last episode. i liked the raincoat scene b/w keshu-ketki and the hospital scene where keshus eyes express the anger on seeing ketki without the jewellery on, keshu ur eyes rocked in that scene
this is for keshus sexxxy eyes
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—