jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

neha is serious simran is attending her, neha tells that she is not going to survive she asks simran why don't she and ahi come together again

(they show abhi standing there & simran is upset)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How did u know, was it a new promotion or something.
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they showed it in the new promo
nehajain thumbnail
😭 even i saw the promos ..oh noo that means neha is gonna die this week ..poor abhie ...so that means astitva is soon going to end..wht say ?
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Astitva will end so soon......!!? Dr. Brian still has a big role to play... and just cos Neha wills it dosn't mean Abhi and Simran will jump into each other's arms 😛 ... and if they do, what's the difference between this supposedly new-age serial and old ghisi-piti hindi movies!?!?
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya, thats true. So finally neha's end has come. I wonder how the story will turn after that.
rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont think nehas exit will bring abhi andsimran together. i think abhi and simran will conbtinue their friendship butr may notget int9o marital knot. i feel simran still does not consider him matutre enough to hable a mariyasl relastionship as abhi hads given enough instances of immaturity with simran and neha. i personally would want them to continue as friends but not as life partners.
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nehajain

😭 even i saw the promos ..oh noo that means neha is gonna die this week ..poor abhie ...so that means astitva is soon going to end..wht say ?

astitva is not about neha its about Dr.Simran so I dont think it'll end

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rads

i dont think nehas exit will bring abhi andsimran together. i think abhi and simran will conbtinue their friendship butr may notget int9o marital knot. i feel simran still does not consider him matutre enough to hable a mariyasl relastionship as abhi hads given enough instances of immaturity with simran and neha. i personally would want them to continue as friends but not as life partners.

I totally agree!!