Written Update of Oct 22nd

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Anu calls many people like doctors and teachers and get many evidence against ACP proving that anubhav2 is not anubhav and anu calls daksh and tells him that she has got lost of evidence and they have to find out where is anuabhv because they already waisted tiem and the only thing they are missing is DNA report and daksh says that more important and anu says I know but I dont want to waist more time and then Shanker the journalist tells his friend lawyer Sanjay that they had makes copies of all the reports and they are gone go talk to ACP and then sanjay says ACP you days are near for you end because you have make my wife and me suffer now is your turn and then anu and the shanker are to head out to talk to ACP dadi says be careful because he is very smart and anu tells anuabhav2 not to be scared and then we see anu and shanker waiting for ACP outside the police headquarter and then she tells him that he is better off if they talk in to office and they go there and anu throws the file at him and tells him she found the truth about him and she has got all the evidence to prove that anubhav2 is not real son of hers and his partner comes and hits shanker on the head and then ACP Viraj hits anu and the show ends on ACP saying I will have fun playing with you.
Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago