Written Update of 21st Oct

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Anu sees the real side of ACP and the journalist tells her to get as many as evidence again ACP as soon as possible and anu says he will pay for what he did and he tells her not to do it all alone or he will destroy her and she ask for forgiveness form him and then we see journalist goes to his lawyer friend sanjay and tells him that he needs his help and anu but he does not listen and goes form the room when dadi hears about ACP she can not believe it and tells anu what anubhav2 said about who is mother and father is and anu says but that not true so anu ask where he is and dadi tells her upstairs and goes to him and asks him about who he is but he tels her he is anubhav and anu gets mad and says no you are not then she says sorry and says please help me out you dont need to be afraid but he leaves and then we see anubhav waking and finds the goons cutting one of the kids foot off and he faints and then papau goes to visit bablu and he asks about anubhav and papau cant say anything and he ask if he is ok and dakhs comes in and says he is ok and then we see Sanjay the lawyer waking up making tea and the journalist is surprised and he says that I want to get ACP but I have not given up drinking because you said something and then we see anu remembers measuring anubhav and she goes to get anuabhv2 and takes him to the room and measure him and he is shorter and then anu says any one can be darker or get skinny but no one shrinks and promises her self to bring ACP down and show ends on anu.

Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thank for the update,...
LOL>>>>>>>> DSK creatives are copying the english movie CHANGELINA...by Angelina JOLIE...Creatives are running out of new ideas
aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks a lot Ziddiladiki for the updates.