Recent reviews about our Ram Kapoor

16zombi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Recently so many negative reviews are being written about ram kapoor. But donno why??
I cant understand that just bcos the present soap that he is working in is striving hard to survive in the rat race ( the so called TRP thing), doesnt call for questioning ones ( Ram Kapoors) capability and dedication.
I mean to say Ram is a nice guy and a dedicated actor too. People are writing stuff like he is throwing tantrums and is non-famous???? non-famous means what he is considered to be the lord of small screen, obviously with Basera he is trying something new, but may be people are here just to criticize.
where are these negative remarks coming from?? as i cant see any truth in them at all.
I m kind of disturbed with these articles, your views and suggestions are most welcome!!!!
Love you Ram Kapoor, you are the bestest dude!! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

16zombi thumbnail
especially after RK's power packed performances in the past few wks in Basera, i m still wondering about these reviews as they didnt have time to write about his acting skills, very strange............
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ram is a superb actor, forget about the media, they love writing negative things about every celebrity!!
Plus, I read the opinion of people that sometimes the "so-called" sources give out these negative news just to increase the TRPs, how they increase the TRPs, I'm not sure!
Edited by suganthirani - 15 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya same here.... at 1st they called him overweight and stuff-like-that... and now since he is on a way to loose his weight...now they got new things, i seriously want to smash the face of those journalists who spread the false rumour just bcoz of the reason that Ram is one of the finest actors of the industry....they simply cant see an actor progressing....

Ram u r the best, Keep on rocking....Basera is truely a fresh-approach ...👏
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont care about this bloody media
i am his fan know he is best actor which tellywood can offer and in last few episode he proved again and again how good he as an actor is
he is trying soemthing new and i know its going to be difficult for others to accept the change in Tv
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RK is a very good actor, and don't worry about negative remarks, they come and go
suwas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Some one does have any thing to do in life than write bad things about Ram?

May be now since that can't comment about his weight they have to find something new...couldn't find anything so just made it up.

Everyone always talks how nice he is with his co stars, other team members be it JDJ, Kasam se.

As for Basera not being popular.....that may be because it doesn't have typical love story of young couple but rather handles relatively unpopular topic. Ram is doing great job esp last few days.
Edited by suwas - 15 years ago
16zombi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thnxxxxxxxxxx friends it was relieving reading the above replies
thnx a lot, i m feeling more refreshed n positive about ram kapoor and basera!!
thnx a million yaar!! 😊😊
twinky16 thumbnail

Well Ram is one of the busier actors, so I don't know how he is bekaar. After Kasam se he did Jhalak, then he did Rakhi Ka Swayamwar, now he is seen in Basera, then he just announced that he will be seen in Swayamwar 2. He also has 2 movies, one with Farhaan Akhtar and Deepika Padukone, Kartik Calling Kartik and the other Udhaan. Kartik is an A grade movie with two of Bollywood's top stars.

In Kartik he has a major role, his name appears on the credits just below Deepika Padukone and n Udhaan the director said that he took because he has been a fan of his work, so pretty sure he a important character.
With so much work I don't think he can be called Bekaar. If he was bekaar why would NDTV ask him back for the second Swayamwar? If Ram was not popular then he would not have been offered the chance to host again! But he was says they love him.
So for sure Ram's name should not be on that list of bekaar.
As for tantrums, I don't think it's true. He was the most loved on kasam se sets, he was also the only one everyone on Jhalak wanted back, NDTV wants him back for a second season of hosting. So if he is throwing tantrums he is so damn good at what he does and as a person that no one minds his tantrums or the article is a lie.
gola_z thumbnail
twinky16, thnx
well written, infact u should think about a career in free lancing
thnx again for ur valuable views