Written Update of Oct 20th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The Journalist tells his friend that one incident should not make you drunkard lot of incidents happen with many people you should not do this to your self and the friend Sanjay looks at his and and his wife pic and starts hearing help me and he covers his ear and tells his journalist friend that I like only two things in this world this bottle of liqueur and your friendship so if you came to give me lecture I don't want it and he falls on the bed and the journalist says world needs good lawyer like you I am gone make you all better and anuji is one of that person. Anu and dadi talk about where anubhav might be and just then the other kid comes (I am calling him anubhav2) and dadi says I will feed him you go talk to ACP and anu leaves. As anu is waiting for ACP at his house he comes out when anu is drinking water but he acts like he is on phone and drives off as anu is still calling his name out and then dadi retrieves a phone from daksh to find out information about anubhav2 and dadi tries but he keeps telling her his name is anuabhv and his dads name is daksh and when asked mothers name he says anu but dadi says he is not our anuabhv because he knows his mothers name is rupali and the journalist goes to anu and says you don't think he saw you he is just ignoring you not today but when you believe me I hope its not too late for your child and we see the Goon is teaching anubhav to beg and anubhav cries on how he wants his mom anu goes to the police headquarter but ACP tells her that he is very busy and leaves the and we see papau and dakhs talking and daksh says I told anu to be careful of that ACP and papau give encouragement that anu di will find the truth out soon. Anu calls dadi and dadi tells her to come home but anu says not until I talk to him. Dadi wonders why he is not talking to anu what can be the reason and anu goes to the officer and he tells her that he is gone for th day and anu wonder now what where will she find him and the journalist comes again and tells anu something that is not audio to us and says if you don't believe me check it out your self anu come to the spot where journalist tells her but she sees no one then she hears voice and ACP is dragging some girl who does not want to go with him and anu sees this and is shock and show ends on anu.
Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Ziddiladiki for yr updates. Tho late i just saw it . I somehow dont want to see the serial but just sneak in to yr updates now & then. Thanks a ton again.