cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

agar kisi ne khawab main balae urti (witches or like weird things are flying) dekhi hon tu iski tabeer kya hoti hai kisi ko agar pata hai tu please mujhko batao thanks!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In such matters, you should only ask knowledgeable people like imams or scholarly person.

Narrated Abu Qatada:

The Prophet said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Shaytan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Shaytan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 115)

Please note: Spitting refers to imitating the act and does not require actual spitting.

It is narrated from Abu Saeed Khudri (ra) that he heard the Messenger of Allah say:"If anyone of you has a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, so let him praise Allah Ta'ala for it and tell others about it. If he has something other then that, which he dislikes, that is from Shaytan, so let him seek refuge with Allah from its evil and not mention it to anyone, for it will not harm him. (Bukhari 12/369)

I hope this helps. Just make dua to Allah (swt) for help. InshaAllah nothing bad will happen. Also, before going to sleep read the 3 Quls and Ayatal Kursi.

May Allah forgive me if I made a mistake in explaining this matter. Ameen.
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: totallyfabulous

In such matters, you should only ask knowledgeable people like imams or scholarly person.

Narrated Abu Qatada:

The Prophet said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Shaytan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Shaytan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 115)

Please note: Spitting refers to imitating the act and does not require actual spitting.

It is narrated from Abu Saeed Khudri (ra) that he heard the Messenger of Allah say:"If anyone of you has a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, so let him praise Allah Ta'ala for it and tell others about it. If he has something other then that, which he dislikes, that is from Shaytan, so let him seek refuge with Allah from its evil and not mention it to anyone, for it will not harm him. (Bukhari 12/369)

I hope this helps. Just make dua to Allah (swt) for help. InshaAllah nothing bad will happen. Also, before going to sleep read the 3 Quls and Ayatal Kursi.

May Allah forgive me if I made a mistake in explaining this matter. Ameen.

Nice information. Thanks for sharing with us 😛😛😛
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
do u believe in that stuff?
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_jalpari

do u believe in that stuff?

Elaborate please. Believe in what stuff?