Written Update of 19th Oct

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Not much happen in todays episode anu is still not convince that the boy is in the house is anubhav and she tells dadi that she must find out who his parents are so they also dont look for him but when anu goes to ask him question she remembers anaubhv and tells the boy that you get fresh and tomorrow we will go to ACP and tell him that you are not my son because I know you are not and you know I am not your mother and she leaves dadi ask what happen but anu says I could not bring my self to ask him as I was missing anuabhv then we are shown that ACP is beating someone up because he was going to report him but he hits him so much that he kills him meantime daksh and anu share moment of remembering anuabhv and the song do naina plays. Another office tells ACP that I got information on some goon name Bhima who captures kids and make them beg and ACP gives him money to keep his mouth shut because he want to go out and have good time and the officer keeps shut but looks at him. Then the guy who was fallowing anu thinks about how anu said that this is not her son and he wants to make her realize ACP is fraud and the only way to do is to go to the lawyer and as he goes to him and says I am glad I came because you have become drunkard and (new entry no idea who he is) says now me drinking you call it bad or good that is up to you and the show ends on him.
Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
what a random new story.
i miss my danu scenes