Written update-19th Oct- Everlasting Frenship

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello people,
How was Diwali??..mine was good ...hope ur Diwali also was fun filled...😊

Well Basera, things are not working in the favour of relationships, I want that Devki ben right out of the house😑 😑...Oh god, plz plz listen to this prayer of mine😲...get that devki out of that home...I just hate hate hate her😑...

1st part-
Jannat is in no mood to listen to ketki...Ketki goes to back to SM, keshu and his other frens r there...Ketki hold keshu's hand and says sorry coz Waqar and Jannat will never forgive them..Just as then Waqar comes and says Main aa gaya dost...OMG, that was such an emotional moment😍
😍😍😍😍...True frenship ...Both hugs,πŸ€— Keshu becomes so happy..just then that oh-so-hate-you character with no humanity in her heart comes there😑 😑...Goes back to her room and calls jannat to show her acting skills and say that she is so happy that they forgave keshu and jannat sent waqar here😑 😑 😑...Then just as keshu is about to serve waqar mithai with his own hands jannat comes and throws that mithai thaali...😲

2nd part-
Then Jannat says whatever she had to say and goes back with waqar...just then Ketki says that she doesnot bother about other but Keshu is definately her Bhagwan...Oh, so sweet...Good job Ketki
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘
3rd part-
Devkiben that idiot and heartless mean witch is very happy...Urvasi saw that and says she knows that Devkiben called Jannat...Just as Devki is about to say anything, she saw Kritika and says that she has done nothing and acts to cry...Kritika and Urvasi have some nok-jhok🀒...Ketki saw that and shouts at both of them and Devki too...

Then she runs to keshu and cries and says that our home and relations are scattering...Keshu said Ketki to handle herself and this family coz she is the real power of the family😭...Episode ends...

My hug of the day goes to Pallavi and Ram...Perfect couple and perfect hug and perfect expressions...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Do Hit the Like button if you like it and Leave your comments
Love,
Pooja😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

16zombi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice updates
Trullllly it was a chumma scene when waqar comes to meet keshu,
loved their expressions.
muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah to keshus and waqars friendship.
some one pleassssssssssssse kill devikiben, i hate her.
ketki acted very well in yest episode
but hug goes to my keshu
keshu now ur hands have also staretd speaking,
the scene where ketki puts her hand on urs, but u just pull it off on hearing that she didnt manage to get waqar with her, ohhh that gesture spok volumes about ur feeling
and the last scene where ketki puts her head on ur lap, and u put ur hand on her head
even that reflected volumes about ur concern and helplessness!!
keshu this ones for u!!!!
πŸ€—
πŸ€— πŸ€—
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

pooja thanx 4r the wonderful update.πŸ‘

coming to yesterdays epiosde.its really rocking n yaar precap is tooooo shocking.just now seen it.keshu decided to surrunder him self to the police.really shockingn more shocking is he decides to give power of attorney to ketanπŸ˜‘πŸ˜•.
n coming to ketki.she did a really gud jobπŸ‘.jannat deserves it.n even urvasi did a gud job.
the last scene was really cute.ketki made me cry😭
everyone did gave thier best performance.but
My hug of the day goes to my PalluπŸ€—
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My hug of the day goes to Pallavi(Ketki) for defending Keshu!! Pallavi gave a very good performance!! πŸ‘
Loved Ram, Waqar and Jannat too!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Devkiben was as usual the trouble-maker! 😈 Urvashi and Krithika too enacted their parts well.
Now it seems like Keshu will surrender himself to the police, giving power of attorney to useless Ketan! 😑
Edited by suganthirani - 15 years ago