Written Update of Oct 16th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Happy Diwali and Happy New Year!!! Hope you all have great Diwali and prosperous new year!!!
the show starts with anu running to the phone and ACP telling anu that her son will be there at 9:00am instead of 12:00 and anu is thanking him and they hang up and he looks at the kid and says let see how mother and son meet and anu thinks of the guy warning him about ACP but anu says my son is coming back and how can i think that about him i should not think about him like that then in morning she calls daksh and they talk about how excited they are and they hang up the phone and daksh tells him that let him know i could not come but i love him very much and anu tells dadi that she is very happy and dadi tells anu to go get him really fast when anu waits for anuabhv she runs as soon as he gets out of the car anu hugs him but the new kid (who looks just like him) does not hug back and anu feels that this is not her son and she tells ACP that and he keeps telling her no it is your son even the guy who warned her about ACP is there and anu keeps telling her but the other police calls media and tells them that we found Mrs siganya's son and then at office anu is still telling ACP this is not my son but ACP says sorry but you are not his real mother how can you tell if he is your son maybe he is just different because he went threw al the incident and he forces to take him home and when she does dadi is happy to see him and then realizes anubhav acting different and tells anu and anu says i know this is not our son and then at ACP house he tells his partner its amazing how she is not his mother she still figured it out but i am too good for my job and then dadi tells anu that go talk to ACP again and anu has the thought of what is ACP is making her fool but then she says maybe he also mistakes him for anuabhv because they look same and decides to go talk to him....and show ends on anu
Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks for the update
this is getting ridiculous now :(