LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
so here is a oneshot for u guys!!
well im really touched by the concern that u all show for me!!
dedicated to:
hottieaminah13,2112ization,yrkkhluvinangel,anjalig ,SRKLuvr, ArchanaSub, Uussmann, pinky 94 ,Tafseer,riya, Drishti,shristi sarda,Sanayaa,-love_naksh-,
A-N-S-H-I-K-A,sana866, zummi03,julz,snehal_wade,sonalwade,skfan 😳

naitik was happy that he was able to have a video games tournament at home. he had wanted to organize it for soo long but was not successful. but finally he did what he wanted and his friends were really happy.
he along with akshara went to see them of. they stood in the car porch waving to them as they inited the engine and drove of in their respective vehicles.
akshara who was standing beside him moved into their garden.naitik turnedto see her gone and urned around and saw her sitting there on the chair.he went to her all happy and smiling.he looked at her and she was wearing a sad expression.he asekd her if she enjoyed???
she culdn't really control her emotions. what did u just ask naitik???? repeat it what did u just ask??
naitik was shocked but he repeated his question and she shouted a him
what did u do for my enjoyment?? i waited for u to come from office. i was all alone at home since morning and waited for ur company!! and u.. u brought ur frnds along!! i don't have any problems wth that. but u guys were playing video games and i was sitting here bored and alone no one to share my feelings with and u ask me whether i enjoyed??akshara said all this in one go shocking her aswell as naitik.she started crying. naitik touched her shoulders and said " sorry" she moved his hand away and said soryy howmany times have u said sorry to me naiik??
what's the useof saying sorry now?? i wanted to spend some tme wih u !! i decorated the whole house and waited for u!! but u failed to understand me naitik.
naitik kept his hand on his head.he felt really like a dumbo.akshara wa turned to the other side and wa atill sobbing.he was happy about what she had said.she wanted to spend time with him.. and now there was noo loking back.he was just waiting for her to say this.
he went to her and without even a hint scooped her up in his arms.she was shocked by this and was asking naitik what he was doing?
naitik closed the door behind them and he replied to akshara's question u wanted to spen time with me na?? we r gonna do  that and her to the table.he let her down ,akshara had set th dinner ready.he took out a plate and served the food onto it.
he fed her the food and she smiled at him.she wondered how he managed to win over her.she felt surprised as she found all the anger she had evaporating as if he had removed it with soem magic.
akshara was brought back from her thoughts by naitik.he smiled at her and kissed her hand.she felt a tickling senstion and smiled.akshara fed him too .they finished their dinner and naitik helped her with the kitchen work.they finished everyhting and went upstairs holding hands.
they reached their room .there was a storm outside and the wind was blowing violently .akshara wen to close the windows and  tried really hard with it but then she felt someone else's hand and the window closed easily.she turned  and saw a beaming naitik.he was admiring her beauty and he went to lose the door.he bolted the door and went to ashara who was standing rooted to her spot too sh to move away.she felt lke she was the happiest person annd naitik came to her.she moved back and hit the wall .
naitik kissed her cheek passionately.he wrapped his hands around her and turned her around to face him.she blushed and closed hr eys.he kissed both her eyelids .he started to kiss her cheek,neck,collarbone  while sh held onto his shoulders.he led her to the bed.
he ran his hands down her shoulder which sent shivers down her spine.he moved back the string of hair that had fallen down on akshara'sface.he traced his fingers around my face .he kissed me on the lips and then she also started reciprocating.
he said  I LOVE U!!. akshara was really happy and she said I LOVE U NAITIK!!

****************************************************************************************
let us leave them alone guys!!😃

so how did u like this update??
i hope al of u liked it.
please don't forget to press the like button!!

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!.......

thnx 4 writin my name down der...v r alwayz gonna b der 2 support ya.....
I reallllly luved it...im speechless......
I guess dis week is damn awesome...
d diwali epi, announcement of first nite epi n nw dis FANTASTIC ONESHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im gonna go 2 sleep wid a biggggggggg smile on my face
I luved d last line wen u tld tht letz leave dem alone......
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by ArchanaSub - 14 years ago
wow dude...
u really rock!!!
i luvd it, seriously...
twas so nice....
and, *thanx* for writing ma name in the dedication list....
omg i actually cant w8 to 'watch' it!!!
omg...*blushing*!!!😆
thanx for the pm yaar...
Edited by A-N-S-H-I-K-A - 14 years ago
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was AWESOME yaar
really very nice written
great imagination
it was realy cute
thanx for the pm

sana 😊
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fantastic one shot....it was written very beautifully ..Edited by zummi03 - 14 years ago
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good one swetha.............
ILU the best part of it.
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh thanx 4 ur dedication..... i luved it yaar!!....but shweta di how did u manage 2 write it ...... i mean u need rest right??..... i just hope u r ok.... i luved the oneshot ........ thanx 4 the pm.... well so many gud things came up this week including ur OS i just hope the coming week is gonna b better than this week...
take care ok
thanx 4 this lovely oneshot
rbb88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was just amazing dear.
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm a gr8 part.........it was very good...n they spending da time 2gether was very nice............saying ILU was best.........
AR_LUV_pinky_94 thumbnail
thnx dear for including my name in the dedication list...

par baat is that u wryt so good....come on any1 would get attached to it!!

love ya and ur awesome skill!!!