bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
A rose hearted couples,love them for ever😊😊😊😊
jai sri ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: harnisha009

well said khalrika n mallika di ....debina was really rude to her parents as well i donot know whther its a choreographed or whatsoever... speaking ill abt babies is very bad i donno what she learned ......sorry to sya dis but...😑 ..hope she doesn't do wid her baby....sorry to say very angry on her...

i too agree
it was bad of her ...
here is the video
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4HVv-Co7pQ[/YOUTUBE]
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
😊A nice pink evening😊
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice creations suba, manisha, n e1..
nd thanx a lot harnisha for article..luvd it...
nemisha05 thumbnail
very nice creations every 1 here........outstanding work n very nice article..........swati...........hv u visited dat site..........

hey frnzz 2day i saw gurmi-debi doing karvachauth 4 each other debi was lukin very pretty in blue saaree which gurmi's mother send her.......n gurmi's mother lso made a peticoat 4 debi..........she was luking lyk fairy..........if ne1 find da vdo plzz upload it 2 u tub i saw it on aajtak saas bahu aur betiyaan.................

nemisha05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jai sri ram

i too agree

it was bad of her ...
here is the video
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4HVv-Co7pQ[/YOUTUBE]

yaa di it was really bad..........debina did very bad thing she shud not leave guddu alone.........i was crying in my heart wen i saw da baby crying......😭
Same108 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually, this episode is really scary in terms of baby's safety.
Same108 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khalrika

After PPAW, Gurmi is still so cute but Debina is getting on my nerves. Apologize to the Debina fans! She leaves a small baby all alone and then has the nerve to justify her action to the parents. I wish she had been in the US. She would be in real trouble with the police for leaving a baby alone in the house. Sorry, guys but I can't stand her anymore. 😑😑😑😑

That's right! And Khalrika, look at those cradle's handles! Baby can easily choke herself/himself if baby's head will get into it. Whoever manufacturing these cradles must recall them.
And I don't know, may be it's me, but I think Debina doesn't like children. It's not a first time when I see it.
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
let leave this attitude of debina,its all happened one month ago friends,in reality shows many things shown are just for trp's,pls do not scold her,our neighbour always lock the door (inside her baby) and go to shop and come,its all happening nowadays,debi asks sorry after this episode i think