-||Let Me Tell You I love You||-

'-]]Mistake[[-'

I love U

My FFs

We Met -- We Touched

MiniAR'-||How Much-U Love Her||-

Mini:AR~Ought To Happen

'||Cappuccino||'
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

"One hot cappuccino" she said to road shop, while pulling her white coat collar closer to her neck....

"One hot cappuccino" a guy shouted right after her, she turned to see, who it was – he passed a mischievous smile and winked at her... she rolled her eyes and looked away

both stood on the road shop waiting for the coffee...

Soon she felt his gaze on her - "What?" she asked annoyingly

"nothing" he sniggered

"Stop starring dum-ass" she replied, irritatingly.

"OH Hello..! get a life !" he replied with agony.

"i have a life jerk !" she took hold of her cappuccino and walk out

'kya larki hai yaaar...' he thought and went away with his glass

--------------------------------------

walking in her house, she saw her father sitting with a boy.... and an uncle....

'may be his father ….. their hair r quite similar' she chucked, at her thought

"Oh Riddimaa u r home...." her father expressed the excitement in his voice while her eyes pop out – jaw drop down to her knee.... her coat fell from her hand …. to see the cappuccino guy here ….

"Gooo in... ur mom wants to talk to u" her father jolted up from couch and pushed her in the kitchen while her eyes were fixed in the guy, who just winked at her....

her father gave a nervous laugh and joined them again

----

"MA.... !"

"Shhuuhhh Riddima" her mom scolded quietly

"Ma ..." slowly but whining "why is HE here" emphasizing on He.

"He who .? Arman?" pause "Wait u know him?" her mom asked excitingly.

"yea kind off.... but my question is what is he doing in my house !" she asked angrily...

"lets go to ur room first !" Her mom pulled her up stairs, which was right in front of dine-room.

Arman's eye fell on her, her hair float in ear – while her expression were full of annoyance- he can guess, she was moaning over some thing... and before he could explore her more, she was disappeared.

------

"u must be kidding. About ME getting married to HIM ! " Riddima's eyes pop out in anger

"No.... and please wear this when u come down"

"but mom ….mom..." before she could say anything her mom went away.

------

"Look... I m not interested in u..." she at once told him once they were asked to go in her room.

"ahan why?" he grinned.... "aren't I kool...?" he walked up to her

"No" making an strick face....

"fine not kool but handsome for sure !" he moved closer to hold her – he was dying to touch her, he was going crazy in seeing her in saree and that to black....

"No where near Handsome Man !" she flung-ed her hair back and pulled her bangles down to her wrist and moved away seeing him stepping close

"look at me ..." he looked at her seriously – his voice made her look up, she looked up at her as instruction. His eyes spoke volumes …. he took a step closer, his breath kissed her face... his breath were making havoc on her. She gulped and moved back....

He moved his hand towards her and took hold of her wrist, and spun her round – her hair brushed his face. Both have closed their eyes, her back was facing him.... he placed his palm right in the center of her abdomen and pulled her close-digging fingers in her soft absdomen.... he was arousing her – she knew it, but can't help herself as she was loving it equally as much he was.

He moved her hair away from her shoulder and kissed her bare shoulder …. she gasped and he nibbled it …. sucked it.

"uhhh uh..." she whispered, her breath went up..... her breast were popping out, as his hand made circle around her navel – pinching her lightly brushing his finger tip near the saree-plates......soon he clutched her saree-plates and pulled it out ….

she gasped loud ….

"Armmman …." she moved away a bit and bend down to collect her saree...once when it was in her hand. She turn to go in washroom- but he was no where to be seen …. she saw door closing...

------

"Mom …. who is this Arman? Whom r u both getting me married too?" she asked the question that was bugging her the moment he left.

"beta, don't u remember? He use to study with u in India?Arman, Arman Malik? The one, who cried when u left and promised every one to..." her dad was interrupted

"to marry me once he get old... and will take me away from every one, whoever planned to depart us...?" Riddimaa said, while remembering the day. They had been parted

she still remembered, he had ran behind her.... tear came out from her eyes.... seeing him after soo many years... they were only 10 when she left.... she had almost forgot him … but he … he still remember her and he had came to fulfill his promise but she ?

she left the food untouched...

'will he forgive me... will he?' she cried

----------

"one hot cappuccino please" she said, with glumly voice

"one hot cappuccino for me too please..." she closed her eyes, feeling his voice- touching her heart...

"Arman ..." she turned around....

he thought to avoid her but couldn't, as he saw her red eyes...

"Riddimaa …" he said astonishingly … holding her face in his palms... "Riddima ..? ur eyes.... did u cried...? haan?" he asked making her look up in his eyes

"Arman … Arman I m sorry... I m sorry I forgot u... I m … I m really sorry." she sobbed and clutched him tight....

"Riddima.... listen Riddimaa..." he tried to apart and pace her … but she clutched his shirt in her fist.... "ok ok … its ok …. now will u leave me baby? Just for a second haan?" he moved his palm on her back....

"u forgive-d me Arman..." nuzzling her nose on his bare-chest.....

"yes Riddima... now stop that" he chucked, and moved her away

"Lets get married!" he cocked his eyebrow.... she blushed and made a small nod

---------

"u love me?" passing a hot cappuccino... towards him....

"yes I love u …." tying a black silk sheet around his waist

"how much …?" she sipped her cappuccino....

"hmm.... let me have my coffee and then I will tell u …!" he said, while settling on the same bed, on which they had made love whole night....

"hmm.... I feel complete Arman..." walking towards the window feeling hot breeze touching her bare-shoulders.... she took hold of her black-neck-less, that proved her to be his … his forever and a smudged red color on her forehead.... she took a long sigh

"and I feel blissful Riddimaa..." clutching her from behind.... she turned around in his arms... kept her mug on the side table....

"u r sweet Arman..." she placed her palm on his cheek....

"oye hoyee" he said, and kissed her palm "U look hot in this black nighty..." she blushed... at his comment. It was super shot night, that was exposing her under-garments..... he took hold of the strips of it in his finger and pulled it of her shoulder and it fell down....

"lets do it again..." he whispered and picked her up naked, leaving her nighty on floor and walked to the same warm bed ….

"i love u Arman..." he placed his lips on her …. and she gasped feeling his hand on her body.......

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.

LOve M

Guys will comment on ur FFs... soon .. soorry ... running out off time and sooo much to doo lol... will comment on all ffs that i have missed in morning Plomishhh

do press the like button and DO comment ( I m upset as less response i m getting ... i wont rite if it goes like this .....) comme on buck uppp 😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana25 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
it is really good loved it
wow
so armaan always wanted to marry her since the age on 10
this was so sweet
loved the one short
do write more soon
yippppe i am the 1st one to comment
Edited by sanjana25 - 14 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah Maha  its really an awesome one mind blowingso cute& thanks for the pm

Nidha 
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 reserved for comment
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice shot.....

love habs
killerrabit thumbnail
out of the world..... i lovedddd it.......
srihari_phoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome one.....
nicely written......
loved it to bits...
thnx.

crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey maha its sooo good u writing such wondeful shots....m enjoying each one of thm....n this one was the sweetest....loved it....gr88 yaar....keep writing.....thnx alot for the PM....
karans_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
they wantd 2 b together since d age of 10.....chooooo chweet......😃
awesome 1 shot.....keep it up.....
loved it .....

debby_11 thumbnail
wow lovely ff....just too good...
cappuccino----too tasty.....
and ur ff is beautifully written
thanx 4 d pm