Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

i'll send u link, u will know what she meant, she was being sarcastic actually, I PMed her to change topic or something, but before she did that or knew how to do it, she got lot of reactions!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1284373

luvmusic thumbnail
ya that age is simply awesom!! no worries....can get all what they want, I sometimes think how i wish i can go back to that age!!!wishful thinking!!!
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh OK, I get it now, she didn't mean it the way I took it at first..

Well, the way it was picturized to me it did seem like they consummated... But PD clarified that they didn't.

Anyway, it's over and done with.
luvmusic thumbnail
ya....hey abhi arjun ka blog khola...340 comments?usko jaldi kuch post karna hoga!! he he he
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah Paddy, a lot of comments. I see some people are just spamming his blog though. Like one person posts 30 times and each time with a single line or phrase.

He should post soon.... waiting for his new entry.

Gotta go for a class, Paddy, will catch you later.

again sooo happy that you're not leaving. πŸ€—
luvmusic thumbnail
bechara arjun pachtaaney wala hai blog kholne keliye...ab log peechey pade hain girl fren ke baare mein bataao!!!spam kardengey blog ko....poor chap!!!sigh...celebrity hone ke kitney drawbacks hain!!!
bye mahi, thanks for making me feel special again!!thanks a lot!!
Edited by luvmusic - 14 years ago
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey paddy i am so happy ur not leaving and im really glad to see ur posts seriously i was already missing u and was constantly thinking why r u leaving wat's the reason and all but i took a sigh of relief it gr8 ur backπŸ€—
Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 14 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvmusic

ok..maate!!! he he he....

matey😲
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
guys arjun said he'l b missin fr a while...πŸ˜•....may b they'l shw less of mayu πŸ˜•
luvmusic thumbnail
hey rida, thanks a tonn!!
@rani - haan...arjun ko kuch dinon ke liye rest milega....he shud make most of it!!BLOG!!! ha ha ha...
i didnt quite get the suhani/nupoor confusion..may be i missed out something....is the new character's name suhaani?is she introduced to adhiraj as nupoor?itna imp hai kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by luvmusic - 14 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvmusic

hey rida, thanks a tonn!!

@rani - haan...arjun ko kuch dinon ke liye rest milega....he shud make most of it!!BLOG!!! ha ha ha...
i didnt quite get the suhani/nupoor confusion..may be i missed out something....is the new character's name suhaani?is she introduced to adhiraj as nupoor?itna imp hai kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rest??
blog?? dunno if he updated it or nt!!!πŸ˜•
ysterday may b he ws busy readin commnts..he ws there online fr an hr or so..i thought he wud update his blog..but he dint do that ysterday...aur bina bye bole offline hogaya.😑..take care bhi nahi kaha!!.😑..chat middle mein chod ke bhag gaya!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
did u see adhiraj...do u find him gud looking?